I'm 90% sure this wetness/sweating around my anus has something to do with my odor - Page 3 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I'm 90% sure this wetness/sweating around my anus has something to do with my odor

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Candide

Candide

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:07 AM

Conclusion so far.

If it is sticky, it is mucus, if not, it is sweat. Reason for mucus is something is touching the mucus gland in the anus, could be piles (enlarged hemorrhoids) or stool. If there is feces with the wetness, it could be stool, but feces can also get trapped by hemorrhoids, in which case you're probably often not clean after wiping the first time (you tried).

The wetness does not cause smell, neither sweat or mucus should have this smell. We need to:

1. Figure out if it is enlarged hemorrhoids and remove them if possible
  2. Somehow strengthen the anal canal to prevent leakage

We need to watch out though, pressure/clenching etc can cause hemorrhoids, so not sure how to go about point 2.

https://en.wikipedia...ectal_discharge

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here