Have u been to Ireland - Traveling with a Health Condition - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Have u been to Ireland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cw_2009

cw_2009

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Advertisement
Im thinking of going to ireland.. as i could go by ferry.. dont really wanna go on a plane..Whats it like as a place, and for toilets lol??
CW_2009

#2 totalhysteria

totalhysteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Im thinking of going to ireland.. as i could go by ferry.. dont really wanna go on a plane..Whats it like as a place, and for toilets lol??

I hear it's nice, I have freinds out there. I have heard the trip over is a bit hairy at the best of times. When my freinds come over they always fly.50 mins on the plane, or many hours on a ferry chucking up :-SDepends if you want to take the car! (they don't tend to fit on planes)

#3 Sharon Collins

Sharon Collins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

My parents are Irish - it's easy by ferry quick on and off less stress for that. Toilets are great clean and everywhere, the Irish are friendly and understanding wherever you go! 

The train is quick and stops at Holyhead if you go that wy=ay, toilets at ports Ireland is far better and that's not because of my origin! It is a fact! Enjoy!

#4 KerryLad

KerryLad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

i live in ireland there is loads of toilet so u will have no issues :@-)

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here