Neuropsychology student with IBS - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Neuropsychology student with IBS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DaniJay

DaniJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Advertisement
My experience with IBS and the chronic pain it has caused me has led me to do scientific research on chronic pain. I am currently conducting a study on chronic pain to complete my senior thesis, and I am in need of participants. If you have fifteen minutes, would you please consider taking my online survey on chronic pain? No strings attached--this is for academic purposes only. I'm presenting at a research conference next month (April) and need as many data sets as I can get!http://www.surveymon.../PilotPainThank you for participating in scientific research! Wish me luck on my thesis. :)

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here