IBS survey - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS survey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aggy

Aggy

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Advertisement
Hello, My name is Agnieszka (Aggy) Chuchla and I am currently writing my dissertation at University of Salford, United Kingdom in the Environmental Health course. I am performing research on how IBS affects the sufferer on a physical, practical and emotional level at work, rest and play. I am especially interested in any cases where having IBS significantly changed someone’s life and particularly seeking for improvements for those cases (e.g. changes at workplace, public perception of IBS, etc. ). For my research, I would like to warmly invite you to filling in a survey. It will take about 2 minutes of your time and I would be very grateful if you do so. Here is the link to the survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N5PQZ2B If you find my study interesting and would like to share your story, please leave your contact details and I will get back to you. If you have any questions, you can reply below or email me at [email protected] you !Kind regards, Agnieszka (Aggy) Chuchla

#2 Cheryl1967

Cheryl1967

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

I took the survey for you ;)

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here