IBS and relationships study - almost there! - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS and relationships study - almost there!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Katie C

Katie C

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

Advertisement
Thank you for your interest in my study into IBS and relationships. IBS affects people and their lives in so many different ways. I'm interested in hearing about your IBS and how it may affect your most important relationships – whether it be with your partner, your friends, family, work colleagues or anyone else. There is no pressure or expectation to discuss anything you do not wish to discuss.Interviews are conducted via telephone, Skype or face-to-face. Just an update: I have almost finished interviewing but still need to hear from:- men under 50 years of age- men and women in new relationships- same-sex attracted men and womenor any combination of the above! :) For the detailed information sheet, please visit my study information website (or cut and paste ibsrelationships.wordpress.com). You can also check out my research page here.If you would like to be interviewed, and you live in Australia, please kindly email me at: [email protected] or call me on (08) 8222 5636 (voicemail facilities available). Please also feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the study.Warm regards,Katie CrockerPhD CandidateThe University of Adelaide

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here