My IBS Diary - Apps and Media - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

My IBS Diary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FlameBird

FlameBird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

Advertisement
I've been suffering from IBS for around a year now, though I only started hearing about keeping a diary a few weeks ago. Being quite the techie I looked for alternatives to paper-based diaries but couldn't find one I like, so I made my own. So, disclaimer: I made this Android app. I believe this is not against the rules but mods please feel free to remove this post if it's not appropriate.My IBS Diary will work on nearly any Android phone and tablet (if it doesn't work on yours we can work something out) and is designed to be really easy to use and free of clutter. It lets you keep track of what you eat, your BM's and how you feel. You can also keep any kind of notes you want.It costs a dollar (which you can get refunded if you don't like the app) and you can get it here: My IBS Diary.

#2 FlameBird

FlameBird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

BTW, if you tried the app and didn't like it (or actually found it useful), I'd really appreciate if you shared your thoughts and comments with us, either here or privately via email.

#3 Vicgirl

Vicgirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Any chance you'll make it availabe for the iPhone?

#4 FlameBird

FlameBird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

Sorry, I'm afraid not. The reason is that I would have to buy an iPhone, Apple computer and pay an expensive annual license just to get started :( However I'm sure there are some good alternatives on the iPhone, some of them reviewed in this forum (http://www.ibsgroup....apps-and-media/).

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here