Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS! - Page 3 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS!

LG fecal body odor cure lg triggers

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 DevilOnMyBack

DevilOnMyBack

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

haha i really hope ur quoting someone man

im just $$$$$$ing around y'all. as for that cured guy ill add him to the list of cures

any of you tried the vitamin E thing yet?

The thing where you pour it down your ass right? Lol nahhhhhh sounds whack plus I dont need to do it anymore

Thought you were gonna give it a try

#42 j123

j123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

So Pengu, you said you have been finding that vitamin E is working for you? What exactly do you do?

As for my progress, I'd say that my smell has been 80% eliminated, which is fkn amazing! When it comes it does not hang around as long and it doesnt come on nearly as much as it used to. While diet might not be a 100% cure it definetly can get you to a very comfortable level after having such dire symptoms. The test for me is to make sure I do not eat trigger foods and monitor what they may be. For example, had fried eggs on sunday morning.... Yep, its a trigger for me. Im not sure if it was just because they were fried but I am not keen to try them atm to see. I will exentually see how I go with boiled eggs. Cheese is still a big no for me :(. I m mainly eating chicken breast, brown rice and tuna. My problem is while im contempt with these foods I just need to add more flavour at times because it does get very bland. So many sauces are triggers for me to. Oh well, I am still so much happier than I was with my condition 2 months ago, heck even than last wk!

#43 westr

westr

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

pengu i ate nothing but fish and rice crackers for 2 months, you can do it

#44 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

pengu,

How's your progress going with the Vitamin E enema? You said your odor had changed to a "stale" one, right? That's good, right?

#45 westr

westr

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

that cured you?

eventually yeh, but it was probably the probiotic and not having to sit down all day to be fair, maybe it just reduced the potency. it came back a bit only when i stopped the diet. im just saying if you want to try and cut something out of your diet you shouldnt think its not possible coz you like it so much, im the most gluttonous person i know.

#46 westr

westr

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

defo inflamation is involved. when i did this enema before my colonoscopy i had a litle left over so i did the rest. what came out looked like intestine, turns out it was hardened mucus which comes about when your intestines are inflamed, probably about 30cm of tube came out. shits all over my other theories though.

#47 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

defo inflamation is involved. when i did this enema before my colonoscopy i had a litle left over so i did the rest. what came out looked like intestine, turns out it was hardened mucus which comes about when your intestines are inflamed, probably about 30cm of tube came out. shits all over my other theories though.

not the elusive mucoid plaque?
"the fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

#48 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

stress/anxiety trigger inflammation

bad foods trigger inflammation

coffee triggers inflammation

maybe a stupid question, but how does it feel to know there is inflammation there? These are many environmental triggers, are you saying you might have some autoimmune/allergic thing going on? Does your mouth ever swell up with certain foods? If you ever had a scope done, they may have taken biopsies which would have demonstrated inflammation.

#49 desprate

desprate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Hi moor_91..
i also suffer with the same symptoms like fbo,lg may be fbb and yes my mouth/face swell up after eating certain foods

#50 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi moor_91..
i also suffer with the same symptoms like fbo,lg may be fbb and yes my mouth/face swell up after eating certain foods

maybe there is allergy or something, I don't really study this stuff, even though my mouth swell up too I feel that my odor symptom originates from IAS weakness, exacerbated by incomplete evacuation from anismus. I know sometimes conditions like Crohn's disease can effect the whole GI tract, mouth included. There are allergy tests available where they scratch the skin with various common allergens, then check for reactions later.

when you say fbo, lg and fbb...this is fecal odor coming from your sweat and breath? If so this could be a blood borne body odor condition. Maybe think about testing for TMAU, since its the only blood borne body odor condition that is tested for widely at the moment. Most TMAU positive patients have fecal odor, not fish. Possibly because blood borne sulfur compounds as well as TMA. FMO3 deal with sulfides too, but no evidence for this theory.

#51 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

I didn't feel anything for the longest time but with this new enema I am acutely aware of all the sensations coming out of my backside (it's like all my nerves started working again) and there is a big link between inflammation and LG. A big big link. This also explains why the smell is at it's worst when I've had coffee or smoked weed (or am really anxious). Inflammation is at a maximum then.

I think anything that could cure inflammation, at least temporary, could cure this disease. I don't know my drugs though so hopefully one of you guys can suggest something.

I'm not convinced... Are you able to get a report of the cells and tissues from the mucosa... some biopsies. Secondly I personally wouldn't state that inflammation is a cause for all either. 5 signs of inflammation: redness, heat, loss of function, pain and swelling. Swelling could increase the size of the tissue and could improve the air/watertightness of the seal. Exactly like injectable bulking agents bulk out the tissues around the anal canal and increase the resting pressure. Inflammation might give off inflammatory exudate, which could be malodorous.. is the theory?. Or the sensation is somehow reduced by the presence of inflammation? I know that inflammation can cause hyperalgesia, lowering of pain thresholds.

Re caffeine, it decreases the resting tone of the anal canal and stimulates peristalsis. Could be bad for those with minor FI for other reasons that possibly causing inflammation (is it possible to be allergic to caffeine? no idea, but can be allergic to most substances)

#52 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

This is just for the brain but it's all the proof I need. I'm gonna start taking asprin orally and applying some anally as well. Supposedly, it ruins your gut lining but taking L-glutamine and vitamin E should counteract that.

interesting re anti-inflammatory effect of this med, but outsiders would still probably say that previously there was delusional odor, and the antipsychotic has treated this mindset or whatever.

watch out putting aspirin tablet directly onto mucosa, it will give you a bad chemical burn. Don't hold a tablet in your mouth for the same reason.

#53 NoFuture

NoFuture

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

I went to google to search for Risperidones anti-inflammatory properties and it just filled itself in

http://www.researchg...vation_in_vitro

This is just for the brain but it's all the proof I need. I'm gonna start taking asprin orally and applying some anally as well. Supposedly, it ruins your gut lining but taking L-glutamine and vitamin E should counteract that.

I don't know if you're talking seriously, but don't tray aspirin direct on the mucosa. That will damage you for sure. The medical medicin like aspirin but for aplaying direct on the mucosa is mesalazine. I think there are different forms: supositories, rectal foam and tablets. Anyhow the antinflamatory properties of vitamin E are superior to mesalazine. Doctor usually use mesalazine for many inflamatory intestinal / rectal illness

#54 NoFuture

NoFuture

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Mesalazine

#55 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

any over the counter gel that is marketed for mouth ulcer pain relief will probably be safe for the rectal mucosa. E.g. "bonjella" is a gel salicylate (aspirin ). I use this as a lubricant on the TENS machine, numbs the area a bit, reduces the stabbing pain, but allows for the electrical stimulus to contract the muscles.

I'm still not understanding how you can tell there is inflammation in the first place? do you have soreness when the mucosa is pressed? is there mucous discharge/bleeding? Did you ever get biopsies of the colon taken during a scope? These would show inflammation

#56 westr

westr

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

not the elusive mucoid plaque?

whats mucoid plaque?

#57 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

whats mucoid plaque?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Mucoid_plaque

#58 westr

westr

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

yeh ive got google too, what does it mean to you, why use the term 'elusive'?

#59 moor_91

moor_91

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

yeh ive got google too, what does it mean to you, why use the term 'elusive'?

wasn't trying to offend from pasting wikipedia link, that is where I knew the term from. Used word elusive after reading article, it said that mucoid plaque was a con

#60 yzz

yzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

hey maybe take a look at this new site that revolves around fbo, FBOVER.COM . they have lists of potential cures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LG, fecal body odor, cure lg, triggers

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here