Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS! - Page 4 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS!

LG fecal body odor cure lg triggers

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hi Devilonmyback,

What did your biopsy result say? What kind of treatment are you getting?

I have Leaky Gas, got my upper GI Endoscopy done( Tube through mouth). It showed inflammation near esophagus, stomach junction (Grade A Esophagitis). Anal manometry test showed my sphincter is little weak. Gastroenterologist prescribed me Ganaton OD and Razo for 3 months. He said i have slightly weak anal sphincter and Esophagitis which is causing the problem and will take some time to get back to normal(Apprx 3 months). 

#62 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Seeing some great, great, great progress drinking Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.  My acne (started at age 10, I am 22 now) has been improving big time, daily.  My hair and (now) beard feel unbelievable, and most importantly, I'm about 99% certain my FBO has decreased by about 70-80% (if not more) in the week I've been taking ACV.  The best part is it has been an decremental progress, meaning it's slowly getting better each day.  I worked with my brother Wednesay and yesterday (working alone today) and on Wednesday, I smelled a 'strong' odor in my office.  Yesterday, it was somewhat there, and today I smell the faintest odor in the world.  *Kind of* looking forward to seeing what happens Monday/Tuesday or whenever I go into the office next week.  lol

#63 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

can you buy it in a store?

also how much? what's your dosage?

Yes. 

It costs about the same as regular (maybe a couple dollars more...) [yes, I know that's not what you were asking...]

It's recommended a person uses 1-2 (or 2-4) tbsps and mixes with 8+ fl. oz of water.  I just pour it in and drink it because (IMO) it tastes great.  However, make sure to use a STRAW to drink out of to make sure your teeth don't become white.  Also, rinse out your mouth right afterwards to protect the enamel.

Other improvements: my nose doesn't get clogged 93.2573847% of the time I'm outside.  I ran about a mile yesterday without getting a stuffy nose.  Obviously, as mentioned, my acne (and bacne) has improved considerably and my mom says there is no comparison to just two weeks ago (yay)!  Seriously improved my mood (though that may just be related to me THINKING it did), my digestion is MUCH better (I'm off laxatives), and my energy levels are off the charts (like those 3 days of work I mentioned - slept ~ 6 hours each day and spent my work day in front of monitor the whole time - very little yawning).

#64 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

thats good man. ill try and get my hands on some ASAP

Ive read about this on another forum but I never thought to give it a try. But if it works for you then hell yea.

One more question..you ever get any inflamattion or sweating down there?

You'll find it right next to the other brands (Heinz Vinegar).  Make 100% certain you're buying ORGANIC Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) because it's important that the ACV contains "The Mother" (the floating thing at the bottom). 

No, I haven't had any inflammation there for 3-4 years when I *may* have had hemmorhoids.  Not sure, because I've never much cared for physical pain lol (edit: meaning it it was burning down there, I just assumed it was 'normal' and ignored it till it went away lol).  As for sweating, I *used* to have anus sweat coming home from courses at my college a couple years back, but not in the past year, I think.  At least, not that I remember.  Sorry.

Some really good news:  Literally pooped about 15-20 minutes ago with nice, firm bowel movements which is a miracle.  Usually I have to repeatedly use the bathroom and strain, but it felt as if I was on laxatives again.  Yay!  tongue.png  Sorry for the gross news, just excited.  I really, really like the ACV.  Even if it doesn't cure the odor (which I think it truly is), the health benefits are amazing.  My acne (which I've had for 10+ years pretty much) is drying up. 

tumblr_m429fwqFyn1rw4yfko1_250.gif

As I've sat here for the past 2 hours installing Windows 8 for my friend's PC, I haven't noticed any faint odors whatsoever, which I always would when sitting for extended periods.  It would be minor (nothing like I would in my office occasionally or in other public places often), but it'd "be there".  In fact, I don't think I have for the past week.  Which is awesome...smile.png

This may or may not fix my main problem (odor - which I hope it is), but it's given me hope again.  Something that's been MIA for the past 5 years (January 3rd, 2008 is when my odor started).  Why do I remember the date?  1-2-3 (first day of class in the second semester of my junior [3rd] year in high school). *sigh*  If this does come to be a real solution for some, I fully expect you guys to go out and live life to the absolute fullest and not give a crap about what anyone else thinks.

For those of you interested in the benefits of taking ACV (interally AND externally), here's a good list by natmedtalk.com

http://www.natmedtal...er-vinegar.html

#65 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

im $$$$$$ing happy for you man. even your poops have taken on a new life. what more could a man ask.

hope i have some good news to report at the end of the week. keep us updated smile.png

I just got back from walking my pups.  Sat down to surf the web when I noticed a scent...it's my deoderant from last night?

My reaction? 

tumblr_llzivcvJKR1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Seriously, don't remember last time I was able to smell my deoderant 12+ hours after putting it on.

• Moyes likes this

#66 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Also, a couple other things you should be implementing:

1.  Squat while pooping;  find something ~12 inches on height on which to plop your feet on. 

2.  Taking multivitamins to help restore your proper digestive system.  I take all vitamins (A-E) with special emphasis on Vitamin B's.

http://yousmellstank...-body-odor.html

I'm feeling really good and excited to seeing what tomorrow has in store.  Even a reduction would be nice;  but, I have a feeling this will go all the way for me.

#67 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

this is great. I keep waiting for the post where it turns out to be a horrible fluke and you're back to square one but i don't think its coming

this could be it for you man

No, I'm thinking this is working man.  My two bowel movements today (at work still) were both solid and very stinky (bacteria leaving body?).  Unfortunately, it was my brother and I alone at work today AGAIN.  Next time I see my co-workers is on Thursday (darn), but...I did have a very good experience going up the elevator after being locked out of the building (second time in 5 days, lol).  My brother came down to open the door and let me in.  We saw the mailman needed to drop something off for the floor above us, so he came with us on the elevator.  Quiet elevator, little sniffing (no proof it was because of me), and I felt great.  Sitting in our office, I smelled the *faintest* odor after using the bathroom, but it went away a couple minutes later.  Also, when I was locked out and needed to reach my brother, I went to the building next door to ask to borrow their phone and no sniffing by the cashier OR the patrons waiting behind me, lol.  The solid bowel movements and drying of my acne to the point where it's a night and day difference, leads me to believe it truly is our digestive system that is in control of our entire bodies (including acne).  I *know* my digestive system is healing iteself because in bed last night (went to sleep early) I could smell my body wash under the covers, my deoderant is still there now 6 hours since I've applied it, and as mentioned, my bowel movements are getting *normal*.  I'm freaking stoked.  I expect to update again tonight after I visit an ice cream shop with a friend, as I've got to get back to working on my list of assignments for work, lol.

Expect update tonight or tomorrow for certain.

#68 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

might not be the best idea. if ur stomach is healing sugar and lactose might really disrupt the process

Did even worse than that;  had Taco Bell and a Freeze (equivalent to a DQ Blizzard).  No worries, not smelling anything and just had ANOTHER solid (albeit thinly shaped) bowel movements.  The fact that they are solid tells me SOMETHING is improving, because before this regiment of ACV, it was a great day to have a single solid bowel movement (which didn't happen often :( ) and I'd often have to "go" repeatedly only to realize I could only release gas.  Plus, the feeling of having to strain just to get tiny chunks out, it sucked man.  Sorry to go all personal, but my mood is brightened just because my BM is so much better.  I'm not working again till Thursday (had to call of Wed. due to clinical psych. meeting) but I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

#69 Common Response

Common Response

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Did even worse than that;  had Taco Bell and a Freeze (equivalent to a DQ Blizzard).  No worries, not smelling anything and just had ANOTHER solid (albeit thinly shaped) bowel movements.  The fact that they are solid tells me SOMETHING is improving, because before this regiment of ACV, it was a great day to have a single solid bowel movement (which didn't happen often sad.png ) and I'd often have to "go" repeatedly only to realize I could only release gas.  Plus, the feeling of having to strain just to get tiny chunks out, it sucked man.  Sorry to go all personal, but my mood is brightened just because my BM is so much better.  I'm not working again till Thursday (had to call of Wed. due to clinical psych. meeting) but I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

Dude, it's good that things seem to be turning around, but I wouldn't tax my system with a junk diet.

If you take care of your digestive system, it's capable of giving you a good life.

#70 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

wow. good for you. how old are you again? you should put this to the test and go to a club or party or something

I'm 22.  I went out to my brother's County Market to pick out flowers for my mother/grandma last night and didn't notice any odor following me around.  However, like I said, while I can't smell it sitting at my desk or laying in my bed (or anywhere else in my home), I still notice tiny, tiny, tiny odors in my work office.  Hell, classes start in 2 weeks, so I'll have to test it out at that point.  However, I'm already making plans to go skydiving with friends and do other things I've neglected to do over the past (in about 24 hours) exactly 5 years.  Yes, 5 year anniversary coming on up... :(

Dude, it's good that things seem to be turning around, but I wouldn't tax my system with a junk diet.

If you take care of your digestive system, it's capable of giving you a good life.

Thanks for the advice.  However, I refuse to "take care of my digestive system" in a way that restricts the foods I can eat, drinks I can have, etc. especially because I had beer once in my life (at age 14 - 3.5 years before my odors started), never did drugs, had ONE PUFF of a cigarette at age 6, and never put any other harmful (not counting junk foods - which I didn't have until age 18ish) things in my body because those who have abused some/all of those things don't have to.  I refuse to believe we will have to suffer enormous stress and have our lives dictated by our meal plans.  Nope, the minute I'm cured - and if I am, I still plan to continue using ACV for a long, long time - I'm eating the biggest freaking 10' cake by myself and recording it for all of you.  :)

#71 Common Response

Common Response

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

I'm 22.  I went out to my brother's County Market to pick out flowers for my mother/grandma last night and didn't notice any odor following me around.  However, like I said, while I can't smell it sitting at my desk or laying in my bed (or anywhere else in my home), I still notice tiny, tiny, tiny odors in my work office.  Hell, classes start in 2 weeks, so I'll have to test it out at that point.  However, I'm already making plans to go skydiving with friends and do other things I've neglected to do over the past (in about 24 hours) exactly 5 years.  Yes, 5 year anniversary coming on up... sad.png

Thanks for the advice.  However, I refuse to "take care of my digestive system" in a way that restricts the foods I can eat, drinks I can have, etc. especially because I had beer once in my life (at age 14 - 3.5 years before my odors started), never did drugs, had ONE PUFF of a cigarette at age 6, and never put any other harmful (not counting junk foods - which I didn't have until age 18ish) things in my body because those who have abused some/all of those things don't have to.  I refuse to believe we will have to suffer enormous stress and have our lives dictated by our meal plans.  Nope, the minute I'm cured - and if I am, I still plan to continue using ACV for a long, long time - I'm eating the biggest freaking 10' cake by myself and recording it for all of you.  smile.png

Well, enjoy it TY&C.

Desire for taste sensations is a pretty powerful force.

It can be extremely difficult to keep in moderation.

Over the years I learned that it's very easy to become a slave to ones culinary desires.

It usually takes place over a long period, but diet has a huge impact on our lives on so many levels.

If you've chosen to succumb, then you may as well enjoy every moment while things are good.  :)

#72 Common Response

Common Response

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

u still cured?

P.

Are you going to try the apple cider vinigar cure?

Let me know if it works for you.

I never did like the taste of vinigar and have always avoided it on salads and food, but if you also become cured then I can find a way to change my view.

#73 Kreon

Kreon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hey all

I've been drinking organic apple cider for a couple of days now and praise to gods it might actually be working.

It seems like leaky gas is gone, but I cant be completely sure. I've been taking loads of good probiotics as well but I noticed a real difference only after acv.

I'll post more when I know more.

#74 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Not "cured", but there's been a huge reduction.  I still notice people holding their noses and what not, but at a reduced rate (which has me believeing it's a lesser smell now).  However, realize my diet has been ###### for the last couple days.  The worst came on Thursday night (celebrating friend's birthday) where I had a Five Guys burger and Steak n' Shake milkshake.  I've even smelled it in my home since, but last night I had 3 ACV drinks and today already had 2, so it's not there anymore.  I need to take advantage of this last week before school to eat very healthy meals (mom's making broccoli today!) to see if it's just crap food hurting my gut.

#75 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hey all

I've been drinking organic apple cider for a couple of days now and praise to gods it might actually be working.

It seems like leaky gas is gone, but I cant be completely sure. I've been taking loads of good probiotics as well but I noticed a real difference only after acv.

I'll post more when I know more.

How are your bowel movements?  Have they improved considerably?  Mine have...no more constipation/straining!  Even on workdays, when I don't drink ACV until I get home -- and yes, I use the bathroom at work before that -- so it's repairing the digestive system, no?

#76 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

My hair -- which was receding -- is CLEARLY coming back.  Wow.  It's been 7-8 years since it started receding (I think) and now, even with a buzzed look, I see "stubble" in places where there didn't use to be any.  Sah-weet!

#77 lisahermes

lisahermes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

My hair -- which was receding -- is CLEARLY coming back.  Wow.  It's been 7-8 years since it started receding (I think) and now, even with a buzzed look, I see "stubble" in places where there didn't use to be any.  Sah-weet!

Is this apple cider vinegar still working for you threeyearsandcounting?

#78 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Is this apple cider vinegar still working for you threeyearsandcounting?

I'm getting much better using it.  It's been ~2 months since I last visited IBSgroup and since then, I've been intensely working out (every single day = cardio, plus 3

-4x a week lifting), cut out all dairy + gluten, and started up Florastor recently.  The ACV is primarily my weight controller now, but it's good to know that it provides enzymes that allow me to have full, complete BMs every single time now!

I'm pretty sure I have a severe case of Candida.

Started up Florastor last Monday night and my odor was horrific during class Wednesday+Friday to the point that it reached many more people than before (lol).  However, that may be a die-off symptom and my tongue (which was heavily coated in white) is getting so much better.  Yesterday, I developed an "ear infection" (stuffed right ear) and I was just researching about it and it appears to be a symptom of massive Candida die-off toxins being released.  I didn't plan to come back here till I'm 100% cured, but I figure you deserve a heads up.  It also makes me feel much better knowing that the smell got worse with Florastor since that must mean it's a die-off. 

My Advice: Cut out ALL dairy/gluten except eggs (watch your mood improve BIG TIME - as will your BM), exercise daily (and work up a sweat - take photos to watch how awesome your physical transformation will be), take a strong probiotic (in my case Florastor), eat healthy (no, eating a hamburger without the buns isn't healthy lol), and keep doing it till ###### gets better.

I won't check back here for a couple weeks - I truly think I'm really, REALLY close now - but I wish all of you the best!  I *will* let you know when I am 'cured' of the odor (but I think the habits I picked up from trying to cure myself will stay with me forever - such as no gluten/dairy due to mood improvement).

For guys:  make sure to eat a high-fat, high-protein diet and not a low-fat diet as high-fat -> higher testosterone production -> more confidence and that'll help a bit with anxiety.  Quit wanking it, too (read yourbrainonporn for more info).

Anyways, I'm out.  See you in a couple weeks/months.

1Love, brothers and sisters.

#79 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

I think you have a point with the stuffy ear thing. I started getting it when i did GSE the second time. Maybe i should have continued if it was a sign it was working. Its been bothering me for months now and i actually thought i had something wrong with my jaw. it went away and then came back when i started with the vinegar.

I am also convinced its a fungal infection. When I talk care of myself so all fecal, gas, and other smells age gone, all thats left is a weird moldy fungal smell.

good luck to you too. Im sick of this.

Yeah, I've been looking around.  It could be a yeast infection, but I've also run across posts claiming this is a parasite infection *yuck*.  Either way, as annoying as it is (I can *barely* hear out of the right ear - a whole lot of static atm lol) I plan to keep going!  Sweating daily (although I did take 2 days off this past week), eating no gluten+dairy, and making sure to wash my mouth has seen a massive reduction in 'thrush' (the white crap on my tongue, lol).  Still odor, but my mood is better, and I just have to keep believing this is the solution.  Without hope, who are we but the walking dead?  *shrugs*

#80 ThreeYearsAndCounting

ThreeYearsAndCounting

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

why dont you think it could be a physical problem requiring surgery, as seen in the other thread?

Because physical problems would appear on a X-ray or MRI or whatever the $$$$$$ it is they use to test it, no?  Plus, my odor symptoms didn't appear until I put on a 2-week old, sweaty P.E. shirt (after winter break - during which time it stayed in my locker) because I was afriad of getting a 0 for ONE FREAKING DAY.  I wish I could have that day back.  I'd have dumped the $$$$$$ing shirt in the trash can and taken a missed attendance day.   I still remember, the shirt LITERALLY smelled like CRAP.  Not exaggerating, I even laughed about it with a friend...*sigh*  Then again, that may have been a coincidence *shrug* and maybe we have a yeast infection or something.

I know I can't eat dairy or gluten without having constipation.  I also know that my mood gets horrible when I eat those foods, I pack on weight, and feel sluggish and "fuzzy" and have trouble thinking...don't think those would be caused by physical misalighments or prolapse (IMO).

Plus, my mother is amazed by my progress on my back acne (aka backnee lol get it?).  It's been with me for 12+ years now (which is ridiculous.  my brother had acne for a one year period at age 17 or 18 and that was it).  SOME SORT OF INFECTION FOR ME (IMO) because I'm always stressed out (and inviting to bacteria/yeast/parasites) while he just lets everything just slide right off of him (no stress EVER). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LG, fecal body odor, cure lg, triggers

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here