Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS! - Page 5 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Please help and discuss, NEED TO CURE! LETS ALL DO THIS!

LG fecal body odor cure lg triggers

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 j123

j123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hey guys,

After months i'm back! I've been working on a clean as F*** diet that gives me zero LG. And I mean i've gone gone over 2 months without any LG!

The things I believe trigger my gas are certain food preservitives (yes that f***s us right up as f***in' nearly everything has them), processed foods, refined sugar (and actually any sugar that is not from fresh fruit), caffiene, some foods heavy in protein and alcohol.

A pretty hefty list if you think about ALL the foods that come under those branches.

So what have I been eating you ask?

This is my standard daily diet:

Breakfast: Organice NO SUGAR Greek yogurt with mixed berries (frozen is fine) and organic rolled oats.

Lunch: Anything really light. Sushi is fine for me (stay away from deep fried anything)

Snacks: Organic corn chips (you can get good tasting ones) and no dairy, organice dips either hommus or avocardo (check the ingridients my secret is the less thats in it, the better it is!(Main thing is to check for food preservities!).

Dinner: Burgen easy to digest rye bread toast with organic peanut butter (100% peanuts nothing else, DONT YOU BUY THE CHEAP ######!) and the most natural jam you can find (lowest sugar content ( you want 40% or less, have the jam look 'real' and check those damn preservitives!)).

Following this strict diet (alot of the time without having lunch, just the other meals stated) and drinking plenty of pure water (not spring! bottled water 90% of the time will not be water from a fresh spring EVEN IF IT SAYS SO!) I have experienced ZERO LG and stool Inconsitancy symptoms.

YAY!

Heres the hard part.... It's really hard to follow. I lost 12 kgs (26lbs) in 6 wks following this (only put 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)back on since then.

Follow those guidelines, take your multivitamins (again go for the most organic you can), MAGNESIUM works wonders for me too and absolutley no Spirits or sugary alchohol/drinks/foods!. I am ok with beer as long as its really premium beer and thats it alchohol wise. Other than that I drink water and that is it.

Note. I have experienced Lg this week and Im trying to get down to what caused it since I cannot remember deviating from my diet.

Give it a try guys! You will have to spead the money on good CLEAN food, but it should help you if you give it 2-4 wks!

#82 j123

j123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Sorry for all the spelling errors lol.

Organic not organice haha

#83 blue42

blue42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

This is a very debilitating condition and I have been suffering with it for 2 years now. I have similar symptoms, like people saying I smell bad or someone farted and the worst thing is I cant smell it. So as a result of this condition I have now been diagnosed with anxiety, depression and pfd (pelvic floor dysfunction) which I notice after much research on this problem no one has ever mentioned it as a cause for LG.

#84 Moyes

Moyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

there have been some comments on possible pelvic floor issues and some exercises to improve this (begins with K, Kegel  think but these were designed for women).

Anyway, happy for Devil, j123 and Three years. Im gonna get back on the wagon soon and start another similar thread. As always it woud be good to know what al your symptoms are/were (J123 you've already done this) and all the cures you've tried and are currently trying. It would be particularly useful whether you took/tried any of these in isolations and the experiences before adding other ones, i.e was there a reduction on just probiotics, just diet, increase reduction with both, no change etc. Im thinking scaling/rating your symptoms individually from 1-10 and noting the rating before you started and after say a month with comment if there were extreme flucuations in between people may need to be wary of would be a start.

Like I said i will eventually start another thread once i find the one and the research I did last year to start it all off again.

Hi Pengu, kinda good to see your still active though wish it was in better circumstances and all that.

#85 thickthighs1

thickthighs1

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

I thik ileo and hadenuff are BOTH right..I recently saw on youtube a guy say that LG/leaky gut comes from poisons and food in our blood stream that's not supposed to be there because they slip through the pores in the small intestine... guy names yuri elkaim has a lot of videos on the net..I just looked at the ones dealing with LG and constipation..what he says makes sense to me
I wish I could tell you the stink will go away magically but it will take months to get rid of it
It took me 1 1/2 years to get rid of my stink,then I started eating high fructose corn syrup and it came back..not as bad thank God
You have to STOP eating highly processed foods-if you haven't already- and try to eat a lot of antifungals-garlic,horseradish,oil of oregano ect...Im not going to lie,this will tqke moths to get rid of but its possible

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LG, fecal body odor, cure lg, triggers

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here