Seeking Reviewers for eBook - Apps and Media - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Seeking Reviewers for eBook

review reviewer reviewers book ebook

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kathy Steinemann

Kathy Steinemann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

Advertisement
I am seeking reviewers for my eBook, The IBS Compass. If you are interested, please let me know. I can send you a copy in PDF, epub, or mobi format.

Good health!

#2 Gadennis

Gadennis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

I would be happy to help out.
Gail

#3 Caridad Ortiz

Caridad Ortiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I will to have it

#4 Caridad Ortiz

Caridad Ortiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I will like to have a copy

#5 Pepper H

Pepper H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'd be glad to help. To be exatcly honest I'm not a native speaker of English but I am however a trained English to French translator of literature, so ought to have a clue about what I'm reading.

Regardless, good luck with your ebook!!

#6 swallowswing

swallowswing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hi Kathy,
I am a fairly new member to this forum and pleased to find it being a long term IBS sufferer.
Anyway I stumbled upon your request and wondered if you still require a 'review' for your e book.
I am a writer and long time proof reader for Distributed Proofreaders. I would be honored to review your book if you so wish.
By the way, just so you know, I took the time to check you out, outside of this site as I have come across many scams that attempt to elicit personal details from you. You will be glad to know that you seem to exist for real....Hope you don't mind.
Anyway, if you would contact me I would be glad to help. Just let me know exactly what you want from me. General proofreading or a review. IN which case a review for what? For publishing or for quality assurance purposes.
Thanks Kathy,
Peter Clements, Nova Scotia.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: review, reviewer, reviewers, book, ebook

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here