Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea - Clinical Research Study (Salt Lake City, UT) - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea - Clinical Research Study (Salt Lake City, UT)

irritable bowel syndrome ibs ibs-d diarrhea clinical trial Advanced Clinical Research ACR Salt Lake City irritable bowel irritable bowel diarrhea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rmracr

rmracr

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

Advertisement
If you have irritable bowel syndrome with the main symptom of diarrhea, are 18 years of age or older and live in or around the Boise metro area, you may be interested in one of our clinical research studies. Please click on the links below to view each study and if you would like to learn more or see if you qualify, contact ACR at 801 542-8198.

http://www.acr-resea...Syndrome-F-(SLC)

http://www.acr-resea...Syndrome-L-(SLC)

http://www.acr-resea...Syndrome-S-(SLC)

Advanced Clinical Research (ACR)
3590 West 9000 South, Suite 300
West Jordan, UT 84088
www.acr-research.com
www.facebook.com/ACRUtah

#2 Solomon Abraham

Solomon Abraham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

in the coming 2 days i will commit suicide, i don understand what the worry is all about not killing your self and how one should wait for tomorrow b/c no one knows if there might be a cure around the corner,

frankly i don think the pharmaceutical companies will ever cut this lucrative business from sustaining ibs, not curing, if they cure it all the profits will vanish, think about it, there is an entire medical Establishment out there that depends on our suffering,

i had enough of this, XXXXed up world, where people like me, whose only fault was to be successful, and happy, some how nature doesn't agree with this, may be it is quantum entanglement where i have some how untangled with an IBS suffering version of my self from another universe when i was deeply occupied with how good my life is then and how lucky i am; when i was health 7 years ago? i don know, but what i do know is that the only way to beat this, is by death, only death can stop the endless nights in the bathroom, the rosacea that followed, and the depression and loose of confidence, only then will i be equal to the rest of the human race,

goodbye people, i will see you in XXXXX
i hate all of you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: irritable bowel syndrome, ibs, ibs-d, diarrhea, clinical trial, Advanced Clinical Research, ACR, Salt Lake City, irritable bowel, irritable bowel diarrhea

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here