Thanks To All Our Volunteer Community Managers and Members - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Thanks To All Our Volunteer Community Managers and Members

thanksgiving

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Advertisement
Thanks To All Our Volunteer Community Managers and Members

IBS Group is grateful for all our volunteers and members who give so much of themselves and who make an enormous difference in the lives of people with IBS.

No act of kindness that each of these individuals have exhibited goes unrecognized. Thank you everyone for your determined work and support, and for being so important to this community.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jeffrey Roberts, Founder
IBS Self Help and Support Group

#2 rudibear

rudibear

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

I have to jump on this and add my thanks and appreciation for all the moderators. Their knowledge is amazing! They must put in a considerable amount of time, both keeping up on what's new, and responding to members questions and comments. I find this to be an incredibly well managed and moderated site. It has been a blessing to me. I also extend my thanks.

#3 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Thank you rudibear for your lovely comments. This site wouldn't be what it is without our gifted and dedicated Moderators and Members.

Jeff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thanksgiving

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here