Terrible headache relieved by bowel movement-anyone? - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Terrible headache relieved by bowel movement-anyone?

headache pain over eye

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wigglesmom

wigglesmom

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Advertisement
I have been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction and normal transit time (Sitz). My issue is that it takes me a great deal of time to go to the bathroom-about 90 minutes with two suppositories and a big pot of hot coffee next to me. Instead of feeling a rectal sensation when I have to go to the bathroom, I instead get a terrible headache over one or both of my eyes. This headache immediately goes away after I go to the bathroom and get all I need to out. I am wondering if anyone else experiences this.

#2 TheOutlookChild

TheOutlookChild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

i have a headache that is very frequent, almost daily. it does not get better with a bm but it does get worse when i am super constipated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: headache, pain over eye

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here