How I Relieved My Irritable Bowel Symptoms Through My IBS Diet? - Diet - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How I Relieved My Irritable Bowel Symptoms Through My IBS Diet?

ibs treatment diet ibs treatment ibs diet ibs relief ibs relief tips ibs help Irritable bowel syndrome ibs cure

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aeroguy

aeroguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Advertisement

Hi Guys,

I would like to share the things I do to help relieve my IBS Symptoms. These things have allowed me to regain a normal healthy lifestyle.

1) No Diary or Wheat, Rye or Barley Diet. So no milk or bread, I do have soy milk. I found that even small traces of bread, like on fish sticks, can cause me discomfort and cause bloating.

2) Taking Probiotics (25 Billion) capsules. Initially I was taking a capsule a day but once I was feeling better (took 2-3 months) I decided not to take it daily. Now I take it occasionally.

3) Drinking Kale Juice. What I do is blend raw, washed kale in a blender with 2 cups of water and drink it. NOTHING works faster to relieve my IBS symptoms, you have to try this...believe me. I drink this every night before sleep.

Hopefully you guys can too regain your health. Wishing you the best and a happy new year.

• SoCal Dawg likes this

#2 lateral

lateral

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

G'day aeroguy,

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently I am on carrot juice and broth for 5 days. I have been slack with my diet and my sigmoid area muscles are spasming. Also radiates to making my lower back muscles spasm. Not good if you are an active guy.

Kale is on!

All the best for 2013.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs treatment diet, ibs treatment, ibs diet, ibs relief, ibs relief tips, ibs help, Irritable bowel syndrome, ibs cure

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here