Warm/Burning sensation in lower right abdomen? - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Warm/Burning sensation in lower right abdomen?

warm burning sensation lower right abdomen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nicole W.

Nicole W.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Advertisement

I've recently found out that I have IBS. The doctor didn't say what type I have, but I'm pretty sure I have IBS-C (RARELY have diarrhea and constipated most of the time)

Last month has been bad for my IBS.(had to take about 3-4 doses of laxatives for Dec.) About 2-3 days ago, I had a bad episode of constipation and I decided to take a stool softener (trying out taking one everyday and see if that helps at all) and hadn't passed anything, keeping me up through the night. Sadly, I turned to laxatives to help and it did help.

Even after the constipation, i've had this warm, close to burning, sensation in my lower right abdomen. I wanna say that it's my IBS and not appendicitis, because I havn't gotten sick to my stomach/no fever and overall no intense pain. Is it my IBS acting up and i'm just having a uncomfortable bowel movement?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warm, burning, sensation, lower, right, abdomen

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here