Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome

Juice Fast Body Odor Candida detox Green Juice FBO Leaky Gas

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Advertisement
Hi Everyone,

Just letting fellow FBO/LG crew and anyone else know that we will be doing another Group Juice Fast#2 starting on January 31st

If anyone is keen to join us. All welcome, but if you plan on joining us make sure you please have at least been eating well for a good 2 or 3 weeks, as your detox reaction could be quite severe.

all the details are at mytummytantrum.com

Cheers
Jordan

mytummytantrum.com

#2 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Hi Hadenuff29,

Are you 100% cured of Leaky Gas? Can you please let us know your success mantra?

I would like to do a 14 day juice fast. Any guidance? Thanks!

#3 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hi mate, did you also email me the other day?

I don't like to say anything cures, as i have learned it is an ongoing thing that needs attention for an extended time to fully turn it around. The juice fasts in conjunction with the colonics were however essential in cleaning out some deep toxins and have been great for helping in the healing process. I have a bunch of stuff on the blog, just search juice fasting and you'll find some stuff. If you need to know more just email me. Also I don't advise doing a jucie fast straight off the bat if you are currently highly toxic and have been eating a S.A.D Diet. You must build up to it, or you'll get very sick. Cheers Jordan

mytummytantrum.com

#4 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

The guy sent me an email, mate. It was either here or ignore the email he sent me. I don't really have time to do both. Chill bro, i sense you have some real anger from reading a lot of your posts. If you read my blog you'd know I had a leaky gas setback a few months back, but was the first time that I was aware of in roughly 6 months. Everything is currently under control and I'm living as a normal life as I can considering everything i have been through. So I'd say not cured just under control. Nobody will ever be cured if they eat bad foods regularly. 

mytummytantrum.com

#5 desprate

desprate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hi hadenuff29..

can u tell me wht is ur diet plan and wht u did to keep it under control...and some other useful things like supplements and colonics..thax..

GOD bless..

#6 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

Please mate a Charlatan. I'm not David Wolfe. Im trying to stop you from buying the ###### products. You will get there, perhaps you need to make your own mistakes to get the answers and a better understanding much like i have. Tell me this, Do you eat starches? rice? potatoes? Bread? Be honest man. 

mytummytantrum.com

#7 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

http://curezone.com/...usless_Diet.pdf

Great read for you guy's if you're interested. An old book, but one of the best.

cheers

mytummytantrum.com

#8 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

Do a test eat three or four days eating a lot of potatoes and rice and write down how you feel. Then just three or 4 days of only vegies and some lower sugar (berries, papaya something like that) fruit. Then see how you feel again. If you feel way clearer after the fruit and veggies, get deeper sleep, no mucus, better breathing etc, then you know what you have to do. 

• Maria Slan likes this
mytummytantrum.com

#9 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

I dont get any bad feelings like stomach cramps, headaches, or feeling sick, or feeling tied or any sleep problems. Everything is the same as it has always been except I just get the odd pain that is brief in my stomach, bit more constipated now and my anus has a warm sensation and feels like bubbles of gas are leaking out from that area especially after eating and excercise. And its a slightly musky smell that comes with the warm sensations I get from my anus and sometimes get a burning sensation in my anus. I have tried nearly couple months strictly cutting out gluten, wheat and dairy and no difference in my symptoms its very confusing!

#10 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hey Carl, how about mucus,,do you see any in bowel movements? Sounds like you're not getting ant relief because your intestines are still chocked. I'd start fasting and doing as many colonics as you can get. Bowel cleansing herbs for small intestine too maybe? You have underarm odour too, bad breath? Or just LG?

mytummytantrum.com

#11 desprate

desprate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hi Hadenuff29..I have always mucus when i have bowel movement and other thing after pasing gas some times there is mucus..i always wash my rectum from inside also untill the mucus is clear..plzz can u tell me diet plan and supplements..thax dear..

GOD bless..

#12 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hi Desperate, well that mucus you're getting out it all through you. Bucket loads of the $hit from not digesting foods properly. I suggest you read that Mucusless diet it's a great read. I'm currently following a vegan style diet with some fruit and no grains or starches.  I will post mroe in depth on my blog early this week sometime... would have already but have a head cold and a dead leg from hell from football yesterday. In agony :(

mytummytantrum.com

#13 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hey Carl, how about mucus,,do you see any in bowel movements? Sounds like you're not getting ant relief because your intestines are still chocked. I'd start fasting and doing as many colonics as you can get. Bowel cleansing herbs for small intestine too maybe? You have underarm odour too, bad breath? Or just LG?

No Ive never noticed any mucus, underarm odour same as it has always been (nothing bad rlly), bad breath Ive always had since I can remember, but think its got a bit worse since this all started 2 months ago, I can sometimes smell this stale smell from my nose when I breath into a glass of water while drinking and sometimes its not there. My toungue has always been very hairy and is always white and smells very bad whenever I lick my wrist and smell it.

#14 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

http://curezone.com/...usless_Diet.pdf

Great read for you guy's if you're interested. An old book, but one of the best.

cheers

Can't read this pdf, does look very old.

#15 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

It should work mate, just give it a couple of minutes...must be a huge file. but it def works for me.

No Ive never noticed any mucus, underarm odour same as it has always been (nothing bad rlly), bad breath Ive always had since I can remember, but think its got a bit worse since this all started 2 months ago, I can sometimes smell this stale smell from my nose when I breath into a glass of water while drinking and sometimes its not there. My toungue has always been very hairy and is always white and smells very bad whenever I lick my wrist and smell it.

If you have only had this for 2 month, you're sweet man means it hasn't gone too systemic. Shouldn't be too bad. Are you getting leaky gas too? If it's related to gut issues then bad breath aways means you have been constipated for a very long time and the tongue indicates a lot of toxins. Start doing some serious bowel cleansing/colonics etc. Drink lemon in warm water every morning first thing without fail. Add some chia into water but soak it overnight. Eat lots of veggies and a some lower sugar fruits... 

mytummytantrum.com

#16 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

It should work mate, just give it a couple of minutes...must be a huge file. but it def works for me.

If you have only had this for 2 month, you're sweet man means it hasn't gone too systemic. Shouldn't be too bad. Are you getting leaky gas too? If it's related to gut issues then bad breath aways means you have been constipated for a very long time and the tongue indicates a lot of toxins. Start doing some serious bowel cleansing/colonics etc. Drink lemon in warm water every morning first thing without fail. Add some chia into water but soak it overnight. Eat lots of veggies and a some lower sugar fruits... 

Yeh I get leaky gas thats what I mean by the heat and smell from my anus. My oral hygene has been good although I never really had constipation all my life only from time to time like what you would normally expect. For some reason I dont feel too great about bowel cleansing/colonics  as I saw this programme which was researching the effects and they said that in the end there was no real evidence it did that much although I appreciate thats just one source and your experiences are different. What will drinking lemon in warm water and adding chia do?  Its really startling to me that if I just eat one thing for example if I eat a pea my arse gets very warm leaky gas immediately and this is not recognised as a medical symptom for anything!!

#17 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Pengu didn't know if he had leaky gas or just odours. If LG then it's def systemic meaning it's in the blood. If you don't believe this then go and do your own live blood analysis and you can see if right there with your own two eyes.  Carl.. If your diet was a typical SAD diet you will have accumulated a lot of old ###### even if you don't think you have been overly constipated. I just spoke with a girl who juice fasted for 35 odd days and had like 17 colonics and was still full of it. You would not believe it. You need to get out all the ###### and mucus.. The chia is going to work as a bulking type fibre to get everything moving. Use herbs if you don't want to do Colonics. Lemon juice will fire up the peristaltic actions of your bowel and make sure you're eliminating properly every day. If you have bad breath and it's not an abcess or rotting tooth trust me its your chocked bowels. Clean them out and that part of the problem should be turned around quick smart. It was for me. My breath perfectly fine now.

mytummytantrum.com

#18 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Ive always had bad breath since I was a young kid and hardly ate any crap growiing up, ate alot of good whole foods, lentils no microwaved meals or pizzas or chips every day. Whats shocking is how much my arse can feel like burning immediately after Ive eaten something especially when I never felt anything remotely like this before. Ill have a look at getting some chia seeds and getting a live blood analysis. I still cant believe this is all happening! :(

#19 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

leaky gas is from a leaky gut.. Anyhow I'm not going to get into this argument because I know it's a topic of debate on here. Ok for starters you need to stop eating the starches and grains as they are clogging and putrefying in your bowels and poisoning your system. Yep clean out the bowels too with the chia or with a herbal bowel cleanse or colonics if possible, Pengu do you get a ###### smell from underarms too? Carl, sounds like you ate well as a kid. Did you drink much beer when older? How about constipation, as a youngster can you remember being constipated. Did you drink much water? Does Mum or Dad have gut issues?

mytummytantrum.com

#20 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

I hardly drank much beer or alcohol when growing up. I've mainly drank water most of my life and dont and never have drank tea or coffee. I cant remember being constipated as a kid maybe on the rare occasion but it would have been rare isolated incidences. I have always had to push a little for it to come out though and then just let it drop out as I never had wind blasting it out like when you hear other people in public toilets. My mum has never mentioned any gut problems and neither my dad although as a kid I used to think my dad used to always take a long time in the toilet, maybe he had constipation, but I did hear him pooping with gas release and noise which I dont do. One thing is Ive never really drank much quantities of water over my life, Im drinking alot since I got this though as Im trying to eat resaonable amount of fibre to help with constipation. Im eating brown organic rice is that a bad thing then in your opinion?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Juice Fast, Body Odor, Candida, detox, Green Juice, FBO, Leaky Gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here