Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome - Page 2 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome

Juice Fast Body Odor Candida detox Green Juice FBO Leaky Gas

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

Hi mate, sounds a lot like me as a kid. I'd refuse to drink water like my brothers. It was only sweet cordial or nothing at all. More than likely i ended up with these problems. All rice has always been bad for me. Id say it's one of my worst foods of the lot. I wouldn't recommend rice. Do an experiment, Eat some at night and write down how you feel the next day. I rely a lot on my body to tell me what is good and bad. 

mytummytantrum.com

#22 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

Sorry I meant I hardly drank much liquid growing up, I wouldnt say I excessively drank fizzy drinks though. The funny things is I eat anything and feel ok, I dont get headaches or stomach cramps or feel sick. The only problem I have is the feeling in my arse of heat and like its releasing gas and ofcourse bad breath but Ive always had that. I did a couple of hours excercise the other day and driving home after in the car my arse hole area felt so so hot like i was sitting on a radiator. And when I eat something within 5 seconds I feel the heat and LG sensation in my arse. This kind of suggests its a physical issue with my body and I wonder if it came on from excessive stress or being around mold.

#23 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Heat indicates either a chronic fermentation or infection. A bit like when you get a head cold with a fever, the body heats up to try and push out the poisons/mucus etc. I also has the exact symptoms you talk of. The heat once for me was huge, but it was a full body heat. If i had dairy the heat was tenfold due to fermentation. Clean all the junk out mate and go from there...

mytummytantrum.com

#24 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

Im trying to think what caused this all of a sudden. My bedroom had mold spreading all over half the ceiling and I was sleeping in there for 2 years. I got rid of it now and repainted the room and put mold prevention spray on there. I also noticed last week that there was mold underneath the front passenger car mat. This is because theres a leak from the door where water has been getting underneath the car mat. I have thrown the car mat away and thinking about going somewhere to rip the carpet out of that bit and put a new one in but that may be expensive. It may not be mold but we have to keep trying things.

#25 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Well Im getting rid of any kind of mold to prevent me from being around it I dont expect my LG to suddenly stop though. The mold was already there when my LG came on although I have no idea if there is any link.

#26 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hey Carl for sure you could have ingested some mould spores or something through your breathing or something. Could well be the cause. Did you eat much bread/cereals etc as a kid as well?

mytummytantrum.com

#27 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

Yeh i ate alot of cereals and bread growing up as a kid and always have, but same as most people. I may take antibiotics for 7 days as Im not sure if my penis has a yeast infection or not, been to the doctor and they didnt say it was or was not yeast but gave me antibiotics to take for a week along with using some anti fungal cream. Will I be ok for 7 days and should I take x2 the amount of probiotics to keep the good bacteria level up. Also do you think this might actually help me with my LG in any way if maybe it was a mold related issue?

#28 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

Yeah its hard to say exactly why it happened, it could be mould. I've had a few emails from people who would hold in their ###### in because they were scared to ###### in their partner's toilet. Has the same effect as constipation, meaning stuff just sits in transit for way too long fermenting and feeding bacteria. Up to you if you want to take antibiotics mate, I wouldn't personally take them again as I feel the do more damage than good. Everyone is different though, your choice! I don't think it's going to cure you over night though, you'll still need to make drastic diet and lifestyle changes..

mytummytantrum.com

#29 dashrendar

dashrendar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

day 3 of juice fast. also haven't jerked it in a while, i believe it maybe relevant.

I was feeling unusually tense all day today then finally i got to lay down in a very comfortable position and finish watching season 3 of game of thrones. After a while i started to feel the sort of release of tension i get when i go for an acupuncture treatment or do breathing exercises for a long time, it got really intense. afterwards i smelled like a bandaid I might have recently peeled off myself. The smell of infection or healing?

Diet is important no doubt but i am thinking people were right when they said it is a problem with anxiety/tension.

I believe i have spent the majority of my life in a state of "fight or flight"

#30 carl100

carl100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

I have always been stressed and anxious most of my life. A couple months before I got this I said to myself it was amazing that Ive been through all this constant anxiety all my life yet Im normal without any problems. I thought well some bodys can cope with it better than others. Tension anxiety maybe a big cause of this so I will have to try some relaxation excercises and keep doing them.

#31 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

A couple months before I got this I said to myself it was amazing that Ive been through all this constant anxiety all my life yet Im normal without any problems. I thought well some bodys can cope with it better than others. 

Few days before my LG started, i said to myself how well my anal sphincter is working even though i fart so loud in the restroom. I also feared about my anal sphincter being damaged by huge amounts of stool and normal gas.

After few days, LG began.

#32 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

You will feel anxious with the amount of toxins circulating in your body. Candida 100% makes people anxious, then of course when you have been through what we have you'd be abnormal if you didn't get anxiety from that. It gets better over time. I was always way more anxious and uncomfortable when i hadn't been to the toilet for a few days..

mytummytantrum.com

#33 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hadenuff29: May i ask what are your exact symptoms? Is it Leaky Gas(Constant gas or whiffs coming out of anus) or Body Odor(odor coming out of skin)?

#34 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

only very very occasional leaky gas, as in fart smell coming out, if I eat shitty foods that i can't break down. No constant odours anymore they slowly disappeared over time.

mytummytantrum.com

#35 yellow11

yellow11

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

May I ask Jordan how long was it before you became odour free since you got on the road to recovery? i know you write elsewhere how it was a few years from making a real effort to getting better to finally having success but in some of that time you were eating stuff which unknown to you are bad for our condition and maybe trying one or two things which didn't really work. But from the time you finally hit on the right protocol how long did it take if you don't mind me asking?

One more thing  if thats ok, you say how we should avoid potatoes and starch in general. I think you are pretty down on rice also which definately is a big problem food for me, however I'm wondering if we cut out too much starch then will we not get much energy from our food?

#36 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hi Yellow,

My memory definitely aint the best..  The first 3 months was a horrible time,  smells and depression was very heavy. It got really bad...but I reckon for me i started improving a fair bit after 6 months, but still had pretty regular flare ups if i ate crappy food and the leaky gas and even BO would come back during this stage. It was more like the 12-18 month mark possibly even longer that it definitely was a lot less regular and more under control. My case was pretty extreme though. The guy I wrote about on my blog who got better after 6 months, I can't confirm, but I'd say the the way he talked that he didn't suffer for years like some of use before he got to work on our problem. 6 months IMO would be a bare minimum for someone who only suffered for 6- 12 months or something like that.. The longer you had it for the sicker the body, the longer the turn around. Things like juice fasts will definitely turn it around quicker. I'm now experimenting with a higher carb (fruit) diet with lots of veggies and very minimal starches. The starches are near on impossible for us to break down, just like all the grains. I'm staying off all the grains too. They are shockers for us, ferment rapidly and stay in us for way too long. I'm getting my energy from the fruit like the 80/10/10 diet. Low fats too. No avocados and very small amount of nuts and seeds. Hope that helps..

mytummytantrum.com

#37 dashrendar

dashrendar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

Well i went off the juice fast and now i feel bad again.

I was feeling great for a while too; both physically and mentally. but now i have almost like a constant headache/headfog from the stress, eating too much? eating bad foods? not getting enough liquid? All of the above? I dont know, im working on it. Gonna be very careful about what I eat and do lots of stress/anxiety reducing exercises.

I went off the juice diet when i started to lose my gains from weightlifting, looking down at my wrists and seeing that they were skinny again was lame.... now i need to figure out how to minimize the toll of digestion on my body while maximizing nutrition. Getting the protein i need is a bit of a challenge seeing as protein powders seem to be my bane. But having a juicer will help with the rest.

No point in being smell free if you cant crush your enemies skulls between your pectorals.biggrin.png

#38 yellow11

yellow11

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Jordan for your advice,

Unfortunately I ve had this problem for years and years so I guess it will take at least the six month time period you are talking about before I see any improvement at all (assuming I can stick to a strict diet for six months which is a big assumption). One thing though is I ve never had much problems with constipation and stuff that a lot of people here have so maybe that could be a good sign.

For me sad to say I dont think I can handle much fruits at all, had two of the worst flare ups imaginable, once after eating a lot of fruit in one go and another time after having a fruit smoothie. Definately though those vegetable jucie fasts you talk about sound awesome, really should try them out. I remember reading about Steve Jobs, when he was young apparently he would go for days on end subsisting on carrot juice alone (probably not the best idea nutrition wise ) he said once he got over the inital adjustment in the fist few days he felt fantastic.

I totally agree what you say about grains, once when I was trying to cut out sugary stuff I ate a lot of oatcakes adn rice cakes and my odour just exploded.

Thanks again for the tips and especially for your great blog, I get so depressed thinking of how long I have this problem and whether I can ever have anything appraoching a normal life it is really nice to read of someone taking charge of their situation and turning their life around. Keep up the good work!

#39 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

Well i went off the juice fast and now i feel bad again.

I was feeling great for a while too; both physically and mentally. but now i have almost like a constant headache/headfog from the stress, eating too much? eating bad foods? not getting enough liquid? All of the above? I dont know, im working on it. Gonna be very careful about what I eat and do lots of stress/anxiety reducing exercises.

I went off the juice diet when i started to lose my gains from weightlifting, looking down at my wrists and seeing that they were skinny again was lame.... now i need to figure out how to minimize the toll of digestion on my body while maximizing nutrition. Getting the protein i need is a bit of a challenge seeing as protein powders seem to be my bane. But having a juicer will help with the rest.

No point in being smell free if you cant crush your enemies skulls between your pectorals.biggrin.png

How many days did you do on the juice mate? Did you have any colonics too?

mytummytantrum.com

#40 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Thanks Jordan for your advice,

Unfortunately I ve had this problem for years and years so I guess it will take at least the six month time period you are talking about before I see any improvement at all (assuming I can stick to a strict diet for six months which is a big assumption). One thing though is I ve never had much problems with constipation and stuff that a lot of people here have so maybe that could be a good sign.

For me sad to say I dont think I can handle much fruits at all, had two of the worst flare ups imaginable, once after eating a lot of fruit in one go and another time after having a fruit smoothie. Definately though those vegetable jucie fasts you talk about sound awesome, really should try them out. I remember reading about Steve Jobs, when he was young apparently he would go for days on end subsisting on carrot juice alone (probably not the best idea nutrition wise ) he said once he got over the inital adjustment in the fist few days he felt fantastic.

I totally agree what you say about grains, once when I was trying to cut out sugary stuff I ate a lot of oatcakes adn rice cakes and my odour just exploded.

Thanks again for the tips and especially for your great blog, I get so depressed thinking of how long I have this problem and whether I can ever have anything appraoching a normal life it is really nice to read of someone taking charge of their situation and turning their life around. Keep up the good work!

No worries man, good luck with it. One thing I'd say is that if you aren't crapping two to three times a day you are constipated. Honestly from my experiences at the health retreats last few years.. it is mind boggling how much old carbs and meat can be stuck in our bodies. I recently talked with a girl who did something like 35 days of juice and had 17 x 1 hr + colonic sessions and it was still pouring out of her. It never ends. That's why I'm now leading towards fruits being very important to get things moving. Problem is in the initial stage the fruits mix with all the old sludge and really unsettle things as the old stuff loosens up and moves along. So it can be easy to think, that the fruits are actually doing you bad. I'll keep you posted how I'm going with the 80/10/10 style diet..

mytummytantrum.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Juice Fast, Body Odor, Candida, detox, Green Juice, FBO, Leaky Gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here