Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome - Page 3 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Group Juice Fast # 2 - Everyone Welcome

Juice Fast Body Odor Candida detox Green Juice FBO Leaky Gas

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Intothewild

Intothewild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

@Yellow11 Some people with IBS actually have a real sensitivity to fibre, im included. If i want to have well formed b/ms that dont take forever to wipe, i have to have the bare miniumum of fibre, which includes fruit and veg so keeping that to a minimum aswell. When i have a lot of fibre i get terrible gas and bloating and my bowel movements are messy as hell which in turn makes me smell far worse. I've found that i tend to smell worse or better depending on my b/ms, so if i have a well formed one that i dont need to wipe or bare minimum of wiping then i will be able to go about my day fine but if i have diarhea or anything i dont leave the house cos i smell horrific.

Here's a link to an article that might be of some help to you if you are the same - http://www.dailymail...od-stomach.html

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strength, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." - Abraham Lincoln

#42 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hi Into the wild,

I was exactly the same in the early days, I couldn't handle any foods pretty much cos my insides were stripped dry of any good bacteria and were red raw with inflammation. The juice fasting helped me massively settle that dow. If you did a 5 day juice fast of green juices your guts will get a rest and you should be able to eat more foods after that. Colonics too would be awesome to start clearing all the old junk out..

mytummytantrum.com

#43 desprate

desprate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hi intothewild..

i have the same symptoms u r going thru..tell me did u get any relief in these symptoms? i always wash my rectum from inside out it takes almost 40 to 50 mins to wash and dry it cause i have lots of mucus which takes time to dry from inside..but still i have that BM's smell after washing it,don't know y..tell me wht kind of food to eat in this situation cause fiber is also bad for me..

Hi hadenuff..

what greens are allowed and how long have to be on juce fast?

thax in advance..

GOD bless..

#44 desprate

desprate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

one more thing after peeing i noticed the smell increases,i always wash after i pee but still there is smell and after intercourse or having wet dream the smell increases..plzz can anyone tell me y it's happening..thax..

GOD bless.

#45 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hi Desperate, There's your answer mate, you are filled with mucus. That mucus will be through you whole entire body... You need to get it out. I normall use things like celery, cucumber, parsley, ginger, carrots, turmeric, green apples stuff like that. Be careful don't jump straight into one mate if you are still very toxic or you will get very sick. Build up to it. One day of fasting a week, could be a good start to start healing your inside and give them a rest..

mytummytantrum.com

#46 dashrendar

dashrendar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:51 AM

How many days did you do on the juice mate? Did you have any colonics too?

was only 4-5 days.

I am doing the mucusless diet right now. Just been "juice fasting" and eating fruit/veggies. Im going to go for another green juice diet and hopefully last at least another week this time, maybe go for 20 days.

I had an enema kit but i had to toss it because it was getting old... my bowel movements have been relatively normal lately so its no biggie.

What sort of relaxation exercises do you all do?

I just do standard breathing exercises while i listen to some calm music, i keep it up for 45 mins or so until i can really feel the difference. sometimes it's very intense. I noted that it seems to be much easier to relax during a liquid diet.

I think that relaxation/releasing yourself is a huge huge part of this, i was reading a lot of the success stories from that collection someone made in these forums and they all seemed to think that dealing with the tension/anxiety was the biggest part of their "cure". Heres one exercise someone from this forum posted a while ago that works for me.

Stand up, breath all your air out of your chest, bend over hands on knees and continue breathing out till your stomach is also completly empty. Stand up straight placing hands firmly on hips and use your arms to push your shoulders up as high as they can go and for as long as you can without breathing. It should feel like you are stretching your spine, with pressure around your shoulders and head. You are not stretching your neck, and don't do it too hard. When you can't hold your breath out any longer drop your arms and breath in. For about half a minute you should feel the hot energy around your groin/ass rise up to your neck/head. Do this as often as you like.If you do this without breathing out first the air in your stomach and chest seem to act as an energy barrier and the heat doesnt rise as well. Also try not to do this on a full stomach. You should also notice after a while your bad breath goes. OK, well I feel for all the people with this, it's a horrible thing to go through. I hope this helps people. Peace.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Juice Fast, Body Odor, Candida, detox, Green Juice, FBO, Leaky Gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here