New to the site - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

New to the site

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xXCalleyXx

xXCalleyXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Advertisement

Hayy

I am new to this site so just kinda want to say hi! rolleyes.gif

Also I would like to know if people have any idea for breakfast alternatives? I live in Germany and well....they are big on continental breakfast! Which means bad for me as this includes lots of bread and cheeses...meats and butter ect. I am from the UK and eating cereals in the morning has always been a problem even more so as a teenager! I have always had problems with milk/dairy products byt mostly cows milk, especially full fat. I was diagnosed very quickly and discretly by my GP in the UK, just over a year ago. I just moved to Germany a few months ago, so I think the stress of moving and setteling in, improving my German ect has taken its toll. As a result my IBS has go worse, so now I have decided to put my foot down and do something about it. So I am gathering ideas and I am going to start seeing what works for me. I am still yet to see my new GP for her help on my IBS...as Health Care works differently here I just recived my Health card. I get many symptoms I am not happy about along with anxiety, bloating, headaches, pain in randoms areas all over, fatigue, stress, ect, ect.... However I am also trying to sort my knee problems at the same time... arrrr everything piles on at he same time lol.

I pln to go to the GP soon and tell her of my IBS and symptoms in hope for some suppot and advice. Mean while I am taking my own actions. Anyway I am working on the what to eat....wha not to eat area. Any meal suggestions would be gratfully appriciated!biggrin.png

Anyviews may help and or just a chitchat thanks!

Calley

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here