specific abdominal pain - Abdominal Pain - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

specific abdominal pain

specific point abdominal ibs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 doya

doya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Advertisement

i have this serious abdominal pain always on my right-side. sometimes it's located just underneath my ribcage and sometimes it's at the level of my belly button and sometimes even below that. when i have these pains, often there is a specific point that becomes very painful, sharp, stabbing pain, especially when i push on that point. is this common with people who have ibs? i have general abdominal pain but often there is one particular point that becomes very painful and that point is always in the same place. going to the bathroom doesn't alleviate the pain at all. has someone else experienced this point-specific type of pain? i've done all the normal tests and have gone to the hospital several times but with no explanation of what is going on. can someone please help?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: specific, point, abdominal, ibs

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here