Been reading about IBS healing success stories here & want to share mine - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Been reading about IBS healing success stories here & want to share mine

IBS C IBS diet reversing IBS healing IBS naturally Cure for IBS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 angelaprivin

angelaprivin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Advertisement

I think that the most important tool in healing ourselves in our minds. Belief in our ability to heal ourselves will improve our chances of healing because it will keep us from giving up on ourselves. 

I had a severe case of IBS C for 6 years but never gave up looking for a solution. I failed many times with different diets and treatments but when I found the right one, it healed my gut and reversed my symptoms permanently.

My solution was going on a grain-free, sugar-free, bean-free, and nut free diet. It was a modified Paleo diet and eating this way for a year gave me my life back. 

I wrote a blog post about all the grain-free diet options out there and a little bit more about my experience.  

http://diyhealthblog...-go-grain-free/

I am trying to get my story out there to inspire hope that IBS CAN be CURED despite what doctors say.  Hope this is helpful. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS C, IBS diet, reversing IBS, healing IBS naturally, Cure for IBS

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here