IBS Clinical Trials - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS Clinical Trials

IBSclinical trials Study free treatment Co;lonoscopy Sigmoidoscopy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IBSSTUDY4YOU

IBSSTUDY4YOU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Advertisement

Hello All,

I work for Clinical Research Advantage here in Arizona. I am conducting two IBS studies. If you have IBS predominate in Diarrhea and live in Arizona I am looking for you. These medications are not yet on the market for IBS, but have been show to help those suffering with IBS symptoms. As you all are aware, colonoscopies can be an expensive, but necessary procedure. I can cover it for you. If you are interested in participanting in a research study and getting help with your IBS please give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. [email protected] 480-782-5552  

Thank You.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBSclinical trials, Study, free treatment, Co;lonoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here