Corn, Soy, Gluten free? Sensitivities? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Corn, Soy, Gluten free? Sensitivities?

corn gluten soy IBS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GroverCat

GroverCat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Advertisement

Hey there,

Has anyone found sensitivity to corn, soy, and/or gluten? I'm trying a diet eliminating those items from my diet, and was wondering whether anyone has had a positive experience and how long it took before they noticed any difference.

Thanks,

GC

#2 MaryAnn51

MaryAnn51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Me!!  I have had a very positive experience with going gluten free and eliminating about 80% of the sugar I used to consume - very few processed foods too.  It has helped me tremendously with bloating especially ....  and I have way more energy.  I also have Fibromyalgia and my pain is much better too.  Still suffer with the IBS problems from time to time, but I feel way better in more ways than just my stomach feeling better.

MaryAnn

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corn, gluten, soy, IBS

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here