Repeat, No Thank You - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Repeat, No Thank You

Gas Burping Repeat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Long Haired Hippie

Long Haired Hippie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

Advertisement

Hello all. Wondering if anyone here has a remedy or soluton to repeat tasting foods? I can taste things i ate 12 - 18 hours after i ate them. Each thing  eat across the day just keeps piling on top of that making for some foul combinations im stuck with for half a day plus some.

Ive recently started eating cucumbers before/between foods which helps some since its more neutral tasting but its not a great fix. I have a massive number of food intolerances so dont have a ton of options in what i eat. Im sick of tasting breakfst in my mouth after dinner when in bed at night.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gas, Burping, Repeat

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here