IBS Dating Website - Dealing with Relationships - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS Dating Website

dating dates relationship girlfriend love boyfriend dating website

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hamnarayan

hamnarayan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone there is a new website out to help people with IBS meet other people with IBS and other similar issues.  Its a fairly new site but needs support to make it work.  The more people that sign up and hear about it the more chances people will have to meet someone special who understands everything about IBS.

Check it out :    www.datingwithibs.com

#2 arraywhite

arraywhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Gotta start signing up, people! spread the word!!

#3 chicago36

chicago36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

It seems there are almost no americans on the website.  I am surprised and disappointed as this is the perfect way for "us" to date, but never seems to get anywhere. Gosh I hope this one works

#4 IndianRopeTrick

IndianRopeTrick

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Perhaps all that needs to be done is add a small check box and a few of lines of code to existing dating websites to include IBS/Chronic problem in the match making criteria. I guess that modifying an existing website will be better than creating a new one. But, the problem will be that IBS people will be dispersed among different sites that introduce such options instead of just being at one place.

Maybe we can convince the owners of these websites to do that for us ?  OR the creators of this forum could create a dating website too ?

IBS Free after about 8 years ! Now, I am living with a small Hiatal hernia and fixing my sleep problems. Not too bad.

#5 lmnlover

lmnlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

I know this post is kind of old, but did this site ever get started? I myself find it hard to find someone to date

#6 PD85

PD85

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

I use traditional dating websites, everyone on there seems to have issues.... lol. However an IBS dating website would be great. But wow, almost no americans! I signed up anyways...

"I could be wrong about everything." -Me

#7 Nham Thien Duong

Nham Thien Duong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

The saddest part about that site is that you'll have to pay to send messages, and personally with so many free dating sites out there I simply can't bring myself to purchase a subscription. dry.png

#8 mbotha

mbotha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:14 AM

Great idea but I have had zero luck with normal dating websites, never mind IBS ones. I think dating someone else with IBS would save a lot of explaining lol, and at least your partner will know what you are going through.

#9 Ritu sharma

Ritu sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:03 AM

Hi guys, is this website still on?? Any chance to meet
Indian guys there if anyone happen to look,
Thanks

#10 Frola002

Frola002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:42 AM

Hey everyone. I know this post is old but there is another dating site for people with ibs. It's IBS singles.com
It's free to send messages and there are people in America on it.

#11 Patrick ibs c

Patrick ibs c

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:07 PM

Hi everyone there is a new website out to help people with IBS meet other people with IBS and other similar issues.  Its a fairly new site but needs support to make it work.  The more people that sign up and hear about it the more chances people will have to meet someone special who understands everything about IBS.

Check it out :    www.datingwithibs.com

that site closed down

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dating, dates, relationship, girlfriend, love, boyfriend, dating website

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here