2 years of suffering, I need to start fixing this - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

2 years of suffering, I need to start fixing this

gastritis anxiety discomfort

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 embs200

embs200

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Advertisement
Im new here and I have suffered with gastritis for 2 years now. I get discomfort around my heart, arm pit,shoulder, and neck after meals. Always on the left side. I get the sensation that food just sits in my stomach and wont digest. I believe this is from previous ppi use. I have had 2 endoscopys showing mild inflammation. H pylori breath test came back positive.
Doc only wants to put me on ppi wich I will noy do again. I used to have reflux but has subsided since diet changes.
I have such a strict diet with with only little relief. I am very gassy and smelly.
There has to be more to this. Can anyone point me in a direction of supplement or test to try.
also I suffer with anxiety. My first attack was a week after first gastritis symptoms. I know its connected.
thanks
-erik

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gastritis, anxiety, discomfort

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here