Talk About Your Pets :) - The Lighter Side - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Talk About Your Pets :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sarawr-monster

sarawr-monster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Advertisement

hello smile.png

I was just wondering if there's a post for people to post pics of/talk about their pets?

I love animals, and I have loads of pets, and I love looking at photos of animals.... does everyone want to join in, by posting a photo of your pets and telling us about them?

I'll start:

I have 10 rabbits (5 neutered pet rabbits, 4 showing/purebreed lionhead rabbits- as a hobby, I show and breed lionhead rabbits, and I'm looking after a rabbit that was born here last year and is going to live with niece soon), i love bunnies smile.png

I also have a leopard gecko (reptiles are my favourite animals and I want to work with them some day), 3 giant african land snails & a fat tailed gerbil/jird.

This is Grumpy, my leopard gecko!

534520_4959385428655_1556914623_n.jpg

I hope everyone else joins in!

Let me know if you want to see my other pets smile.png

& I hope my photo isn't too big!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here