Organs Affected by SIBO - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Organs Affected by SIBO

sibo ibs pancreas gut stomach liver gallbladder disease symptoms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SiboKate

SiboKate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Advertisement

I just joined and have been recently diagnosed with SIBO.  I have started protocol.  Getting off of grains, dairy, processed foods and sugars immediately put my lower gut to rest.  My upper gut feels like it is going to implode!  Is this typical of SIBO?  or should I be looking into other organs affected by SIBO or vice versa and what are common tests?  My naturapath worked off of symptomology and blood work, sibo lactulose testing and food allergy/sensitivity testing.

#2 rmiller1985

rmiller1985

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hi SiboKate,

I've never heard of SIBO affecting other organs.  You might check http://www.siboinfo.com for the information you're looking for.

It's great that getting off of grains, etc., resolved your lower gut problems!

Cheers,

Rich

Lifetime wonky gut

5 months SCD

http://omnivoreoncemore.blogspot.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sibo, ibs, pancreas, gut, stomach, liver, gallbladder, disease, symptoms

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here