Digestive Juices? - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Digestive Juices?

enzyme acid probiotic

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 surferpal

surferpal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Advertisement

Hello,

IBS C patient here. I'm constipated, and when I do finally have a BM I notice it is not the normal dark brown that it was before this problem started. Also a lot of unprocessed food. 

My unscientific analysis is that if I could add digestive juices I would help my body break down and absorb nutrients. I am super tired in addition to pain in my abdomen, plus my skin has become dry and I have an aged appearance since this started. 

Has anyone had success with enzymes, acid (thinking HCL supplement), and or probiotics?

Thanks,

M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enzyme, acid, probiotic

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here