Doctor recommendation in upper NY state or San Francisco - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Doctor recommendation in upper NY state or San Francisco

Rifaximin

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 notnph

notnph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Advertisement

Hi all,

First post but have been lurking a while and this board has been of great help, so thank you for that.

At the recommendation of my naturopath after 1 year of the usual probiotics, dietary changes, enzymes, etc. and a stool test that shows high h. pylori she recommended I read Dr. Pimentel's book and follow the Cedars-Sinai protocol and Rifaximin.

After reading his book and running it by my doctor, I would like to give it a try, problem is that I live in Canada.

My question to you is, can you recommend a doctor that would prescribe this treatment in the upper new york area (Ogdensburg, Syracuse, Rochester)? or even in San Francisco area as I will be there the week of Nov. 11th.

thank you,

notnph

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rifaximin

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here