How Can I Cure My IBS? - Page 2 - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How Can I Cure My IBS?

IBS diarrhea post infectious probiotics

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MVD011244

MVD011244

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

I just returned from my primary Dr., he was very surprised when I told him about the soluble fiber (2 Phillips Good Fiber Gummies and 1 pkg  Metamusil multigrain fiber wafers). It was the first time in almost 20 years that I didn't need a prescription for ibs-d. He has 2 other patients the he is going to tell to try it. I asked about inulin and he said there is no danger of it being a problem because it is a miniscule amount, so do not be afraid to try it, it just might surprise you. Sometimes people post

negative things that have no proof to back them up. I was desperate and just sick & tired of the bathroom being my whole focus when I would try to go out for meals. I have proof that it works and you can buy it at you grocery or drug store for about $20 & no prescription needed.  It will do NO harm unlike some of the prescription drugs do.

#22 rfairfield

rfairfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

Get tested for Low Stomach acid and H Pylori infection.

The fact your doctor found nothing wrong tells us they are not looking in the right places.

See my post above titled IBS can be cured.

It is unlikely that anything you were taking as part of your gym program has caused this.

#23 SMoKeR

SMoKeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

I don't think I did those tests, thanks for the advice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, diarrhea, post infectious, probiotics

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here