Very frustrated :( I need help/advice... - Welcome! - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Very frustrated :( I need help/advice...

constipation ibs gas gluten dairy diverticulitis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mooorgg

mooorgg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

Advertisement

Hi everyone...i'm new here... i really need advice..if anyone could help that would be great... i'm a 21 year old female college student... in great shape, i run a lot, hike, get enough sleep... i do have a bit of anxiety and have had panic attacks before... moving on, i've had problems with my digestive system for over 2 years now, as well as migraines...recently i've started the paleo diet... i felt GREAT , never felt better in my life...but of course every now and then i would give in to a piece of cake..or movie popcorn... white bread, etc... idk if this has something to do with the constipation and frequent HORRIBLE smelling gas i've been having? for over two years it's just been the whole diarrhea in the morning thing no matter what i ate so it didn't bother me, as long as everything came out... ever since i changed my diet i've had issues with constipation... again idk if it's due to me "cheating" on and off the paleo diet or if there's something seriously wrong with me... i'm very worried and frustrated.. recently i've been what feels like being "backed up" for a week now after eating a ton of food over a week long Thanksgiving break...bad horrible smelling gas, incomplete bowel movements...weird dull pain on my left side... the gas also gets worse right after i eat, no matter what i eat...also gets worse at night...idk what is going on... anyone else experience this? have any advice? :/ my mom told me to try laxatives but i don't want to start making that a daily part of my life. This is so embarrassing and horrible to deal with at 21..... some more info: my dad has diverticulitis but he developed it later in life, not in his 20's. 

#2 M Thomas

M Thomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

Try this

I went to clarks village in Glastonbury England and went into health food and supplement shop 01/12/13   I have been recommended Acidophilus pro biotic , newfelax stress ,b-100,multivamins A B C plus .
one week later and for the first time in 8 months I fill great.
I normally find myself in pain every day and have been seeing my doctor and have had test for allergy,s  , cancer , sickness and the only thing left is pain relief .
But thanks to the staff at holland and Barrett I have today been feeling not only better but completed the Santa Dash in Saltford 5 mile run this would not of happened if not for the change in my eating , it's all natural give it a go , I have also stopped eating bread and if I fill the need for some thing between Meals I have a fruit yougut , hope this helps
Malcolm Thomas
UK

Sent from my iPad

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: constipation, ibs, gas, gluten, dairy, diverticulitis

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here