Now they know how we feel - Amazon Reviews Sugar Free Gummy Bears - The Lighter Side - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Now they know how we feel - Amazon Reviews Sugar Free Gummy Bears

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kathleen M.

Kathleen M.

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34954 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

Advertisement

http://slightlyviral...-on-amazon-com/

So, got friends, family, coworkers who can't or won't understand what you go through every day.

Based on the amazon reviews you can give them a taste with a 5 lb bag of sugar free gummy bears.  Give anyone enough sugar alcohol in a delightful package so they will eat way too many of them and they can know the joys of severe gastrointestinal distress.

• IndianRopeTrick likes this
My story of beating IBS: My Story with IBS
Ph.D in Biology

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11575 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

thanks, Kathleen!

and of course--my sympathies to people with D but i my case---  maybe i should eat a bag.  might be good for slow transit constipation. i could use a good cleanse--lol...my last colonoscopy prep didn't work so well.  maybe sugar free gummy bears would have been better....smile.png

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 IndianRopeTrick

IndianRopeTrick

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

http://slightlyviral...-on-amazon-com/

So, got friends, family, coworkers who can't or won't understand what you go through every day.

Based on the amazon reviews you can give them a taste with a 5 lb bag of sugar free gummy bears.  Give anyone enough sugar alcohol in a delightful package so they will eat way too many of them and they can know the joys of severe gastrointestinal distress.

Yes, I want to give them the gift of this eternal joy after I disable all the toilets around.

IBS Free after about 8 years ! Now, I am living with a small Hiatal hernia and fixing my sleep problems. Not too bad.

#4 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11575 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

ah yes---without a pot to poop in...smile.png

for even more enthusiastic reviews, visit the amazon gummy bears website. 665 reviews at last count.  each person eager to share their experience.

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B000EVQWKC

just one of my many favorites: 

"The reviews are so helpful. It is so difficult to be sure you are buying something over the internet that is exactly what you are searching for.
I am sending a bag of these to every member of Congress to show my deepest gratitude."

and: 

Customer Questions & Answers
A:
Sure. We would be happy to assist you with this. Let us know if you need help ordering.
See all 39 answers

• IndianRopeTrick likes this

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#5 socialdane

socialdane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

I heard about this - I must admit that I don't exactly understand how it works, but it was interesting to read about. I'm with annie7, but I don't think I could eat them anyway as I'm vegetarian and imagine they contain gelatine...

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here