Fantastic Help for IBS-D- called Diarsoothe - Page 3 - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Fantastic Help for IBS-D- called Diarsoothe

ibs-d diarrhea help ibd e-coli

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Colt

Colt

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

They way they did it does seem a bit odd.  However it isn't uncommon for businesses to incentivize people who like the product to give reviews or feedback.  Even if it is just you get entered for a monthly drawing if you fill out the feedback form.

People who are very upset usually don't need any incentive other than the chance to vent and rant to tell you or anyone else about how terrible you are.  People who love your service usually don't go out of their way to fill out the surveys or rate you.

That being said, most of the incentives are if you fill out the form at all.  They don't say only if you give us a great review, and the please call us if you aren't satisfied could be done in a much better way that doesn't set off people's spidey senses.

This product has been sketchy since it first showed up on this forum.  Bottom line is that if it is good, the forum members would have made them rich by now. I asked them to offer samples to forum members. If the product is so great, that small incentive would pay back in millions of dollars in a short period of time. I have spent enough money on quack remedies to buy a new car already and remain vigilant when something is suspect. Only the lowest of the low take advantage of desperately ill people.

Once again, I lay out the challenge to the marketers here: Send me a sample and if it works, I will pump your product to epic levels and help them make a fortune helping people get better.....and I will do it all for free.

#42 SteveInAustin

SteveInAustin

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

I tried it. No effect whatsoever. Do not buy. It's just a placebo.

#43 kat_hy

kat_hy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

They way they did it does seem a bit odd.  However it isn't uncommon for businesses to incentivize people who like the product to give reviews or feedback.  Even if it is just you get entered for a monthly drawing if you fill out the feedback form.

People who are very upset usually don't need any incentive other than the chance to vent and rant to tell you or anyone else about how terrible you are.  People who love your service usually don't go out of their way to fill out the surveys or rate you.

That being said, most of the incentives are if you fill out the form at all.  They don't say only if you give us a great review, and the please call us if you aren't satisfied could be done in a much better way that doesn't set off people's spidey senses.

Kathleen, I definitely agree with what you are saying. I've seen many companies do this kind of thing and, in Diarsoothe's case, it should change the wording a bit so it doesn't seem like it is trying to manipulate us. However, in regards to those who are asking if it has worked, my answer is still a no. Even after the bad episode I continued using it for another two weeks and I have not seen any change. I think maybe if your problems are more mild this may help. But this being exam week and all, I think the extra stress is just too much for Diarsoothe to handle. I am now trying Linda's calcium regimen and hopefully that may help.

#44 kat_hy

kat_hy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

Also, I still have most of the bottle left, and if anyone on here wants to try it out and see if it works for them just let me know. If you pay for shipping I'll just give it to you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs-d, diarrhea help, ibd, e-coli

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here