I Can't Wait Card for IBS - Apps and Media - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

I Can't Wait Card for IBS

smartphone cant wait card wallet smart restroom access law Allys Law

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

Advertisement

The IBS Group has developed a smart wallet style card that you can use on your smart phone in the event that you need immediate access to a toilet.  The IBS Group is a proud supporter of The Restroom Access Law (Ally's Law) which has been making it easier for sufferers to gain access to a toilet.

Follow these instructions to use the smart card on your smartphone:

1. On your smartphone browser (safari on an iPhone, chrome on Android), go to www.ibsgroup.org/i-cant-wait-card

2. Turn your smartphone sideways after loading to see the complete card on the screen.

3. Bookmark this URL in your browser or take a snapshot of the screen so that you have the smart card available in your photo library

i-cant-wait-card-snap.png

Reverse side:

i-cant-wait-card-too-snap.png

#2 atilla

atilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

That's just lovely but seriously, When I'm in a hurry to get to the toilet I can care less about finding my phone and trying to find a picture of a permission slip to use the toilet, and then present it to someone and then take more time for them to read it and ask questions?  Really?

• CrzyCatLady likes this

#3 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

atilla, we hear you. It's not the best situation to be in.

#4 Natalie Campbell

Natalie Campbell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

That's just lovely but seriously, When I'm in a hurry to get to the toilet I can care less about finding my phone and trying to find a picture of a permission slip to use the toilet, and then present it to someone and then take more time for them to read it and ask questions?  Really?

I agree. Sometimes just the pain and discomfort alone will make it difficult to wait. Adding the search for this card just makes the wait longer and even after showing this card who is to say that this person will allow you to use the bathroom. I have seen signs that say "No Public Restrooms, No Exceptions" How do you deal with something like that?

• CrzyCatLady likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smartphone, cant wait, card, wallet, smart, restroom access law, Allys Law

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here