chest pain and aches with cramping and bloating - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

chest pain and aches with cramping and bloating

pain ache cramping spasims bloating

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Advertisement

I'll try to be brief. I had my gall bladder out in 2010 and since then I've had IBS/D acid reflux, severe intestinal cramping and bloating. to the point I've lost 2 jobs. I don't have the normal constipation or diarrhea IBS. I just get huge spasms and bloating. I've noticed a few times right before a flair up I will get a sharp shooting pain in my chest on the left side. its enough to shock and startle me. but I ve noticed in the last 2 weeks ive had a lingering chest pain or ache in the same spot, when my intestines aren't cramping I don't seem to notice any pain. but when Im bloated or cramping its there. some times more intense than others. I also notice that after a bowl movement it seems to go away for a few min. but as soon as Im cramping again its right back. does anyone  have any experience with this?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pain, ache, cramping, spasims, bloating

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here