metamucil worked for me! - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

metamucil worked for me!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 12:37 AM

Advertisement
I have had ibs for about 1 1/2 years now. After trying Imodium to control my d and recently suffering from stomach cramps and pains for about three weeks now, I finnally found something that works, Metamucil. I have had great success with this. I have been taking only one teaspoon a day with water or orange juice, and it has made me regular, and for the most part taken away my stomach cramps. I was sooo frustrated because i was keeping a journal of everything I ate and could find no connection, So i tried metamucil and it worked. This may not work for everyone but I urge you to try it. After the third day I felt 100 percent better!Anyone else had success with this? respond if so!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here