Surrey, England Support Group. - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Surrey, England Support Group.

surrey support group IBS pain bloating england support

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CatherineH

CatherineH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I've been signed up to this forum for a while but haven't been much of a poster as of late. I just wanted to let anyone who lives in the Surrey area (or those willing to travel) that there is a new support group that was started by a lovely lady called Kate. So far we have had one meeting and will be holding meetings on the first monday of every month. If anyone is interested in attending then post on this forum and I will get more information for you.

Catherine

#2 Tricis56

Tricis56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi. I am interested in meeting. I am living in london and am willing to travel depending on when the meetings are.
Trish

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrey, support group, IBS, pain, bloating, england, support

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here