The golytely cleanse caused a hemorrhoid... great - GI-related Diagnostic Tests - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

The golytely cleanse caused a hemorrhoid... great

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 un800

un800

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Advertisement

All finished with the disgusting bowel prep cleanse. I'll have a cup of chicken broth in a bit... but now I have my first ever, hemorrhoid. 

I don't even know what to say about this. Anything other than Prep H to apply to it to make it vanish? I have friends coming into town, next week. 

I'm guessing all the pooping and stuff caused it. So frustrated. At least it's not terribly uncomfortable to sit on. Just ruins wiping. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. I hope it doesn't ruin my test tomorrow. 

#2 BQ

BQ

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14427 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

It won't ruin the test hon, no worries.  Get yourself some flushable wipes to use. And maybe some Tucks or something to soothe things if they begin bothering you.  I don't think there is anything that will get rid of it by tomorrow though, sorry.  :)  Just think .. in a few hours all of this will be over!  Hang in there.  I will be thinking of you! 

• un800 likes this
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here