Anybody else go from IBSC to IBSD? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anybody else go from IBSC to IBSD?

diarrhea constipation change

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 floppsymoppsy

floppsymoppsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

Advertisement

Hi,

Growing up I mostly had symptoms of IBSD (undiagnosed then), later, as an adult I developed constipation so extreme that I experienced 3rd degree rectal prolapse from the straining. Now, in recent years I'm back to IBSD. Do others experience such extreme swings? 

#2 BQ

BQ

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14427 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Me Me!!!!  lol    I went from severe D for 20 years to C.  Course I have hormones as a major trigger and well I'm at "that time of life".  They told me the D would calm down now....but of course my overly dramatic gut has to go to the other extreme... SUCH a petunia!

So no you are not alone.

Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

#3 floppsymoppsy

floppsymoppsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

Hi,

Well, I'm at that time of life too! And hormones have always been a beast to me, making everyone of my conditions (IBS fibro, GAD, etc..) SO much worse.  Funny, you call yourself a petunia... I call myself "Special" (ugh!) laugh.png

Well, here's hoping that when the hormones FINALLY settle, things might quiet down for us both!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diarrhea constipation, change

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here