Short IBS mind-body survey: Looking for research participants - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Short IBS mind-body survey: Looking for research participants

IBS pain symptoms worries

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JuliaHenrich

JuliaHenrich

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

Advertisement
How would you describe your IBS experience?

I am a doctoral student at Oxford University and I am investigating mind-body connections in patients with IBS. 
IBS is a very complex, disabling illness and we are studying the interplay between physical sensations and mental reactions to pain (e.g. concern) in IBS.

As a first step we would like to find out how patients with IBS describe their symptoms, and their bodily and emotional experience of IBS. 

We have designed a short survey that takes between 7 to 10 minutes to complete. This survey asks individuals with IBS to rate words that describe their symptom experience and their feelings in relation to their symptoms. 

If you have IBS please fill out this short survey at: https://docs.google....stoVeQ/viewform
Responses will remain confidential.

Thank you very much for your help!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,

Julia Henrich

Cognition and Health Research Group
Department of Experimental Psychology

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, pain, symptoms, worries

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here