SIBO and Candida and Histamine, Oh my! - Page 2 - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

SIBO and Candida and Histamine, Oh my!

histamine candida sibo diflucan quercetin oil of oregano prickly itchy headaches flushing

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 jillfusia**

jillfusia**

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:57 AM

Hi Ann,

I am new to this group and have you finally gotten well? I do not see a post since 2014?  I hope the answer is yes.

If so tell us what you did.

• annap417 likes this

#22 annap417

annap417

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

I actually got severely worse....but I'm fairly certain that my main issue is Mercury toxicity. Conventional medicine is unable to find anything wrong with me but I've been sensitive to so many medications and supplements, so much has changed. I've been following Andrew Cutler's Chelation Protocol though and hoping that it will work.

Remi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: histamine, candida, sibo, diflucan, quercetin, oil of oregano, prickly, itchy, headaches, flushing

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here