Struggling with IBS for years ! - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Struggling with IBS for years !

pain gas bloating constipation leaky gut heart burn left side pain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pipsqueak51

pipsqueak51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Advertisement

I have had IBS D and C for 11 years now and seems since the years have gone by things have gotten worse. The pain after I eat will last longer and cramping at times are unreal. Also been getting new symptoms when I get a really bad episode my face will break out, feet swelling, major tummy cramps and sometimes even throw up from it. Sometimes the cramping won't stop for three days later. I have also notice that solid foods even seem to make my tummy worse. When I have a episode I stick to mushy foods. I been to several different doctors and some of them told me that it is severe IBS and then I get other doctors telling me its Leaky Gut, Celiac,  or food allergies. I never cheat on my diet. I tried a bunch of different diets and nothing seems to help take it away. I avoid all foods that I am allergic too and I don't eat gluten and stay away from dairy products cause allergic to it big time.  I exercise on a daily basis. I do yoga, pilates, elliptical and  walking etc.... 

#2 Ellka

Ellka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hi, everyone!

Is it possible to gain weight on SIBO diet?

I feel worse if I try to eat more (after I full already).

Is stopping exercising will help?

Thanks

#3 Betty Wilson

Betty Wilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hi Pipsqueak,

That's a cute name! :)

I just want to tell you that I am proud of you for continuing to DO all those things. I get so discouraged lately that I don't even want to TRY...and I know thatI have to change my attitude...

I am going through what I am positive is something caused by my vagus nerve in which after I have a BM I get so fatigued its hard for me to walk across the room...then then 'all over sick feeling' starts...I guess I may have to switch drs because unless this one agrees to allow to at least TRY Cyclobensamprine, I won't stop until I find one that does help me. I can't afford to order them from Canada...

So anyway, we all have our stories, but I just want to tell you I think you are really pretty amazing the way you keep things up. I so hope things get MUCH better for you soon!smile.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pain, gas, bloating, constipation, leaky gut, heart burn, left side pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here