IBS Sufferers - You're not alone! Famous people with IBS. - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

IBS Sufferers - You're not alone! Famous people with IBS.

IBS Isolation Famous

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RaphaelUchiha-66

RaphaelUchiha-66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

Advertisement

Hello everyone! smile.png I thought I'd start this topic to comfort some of those with embarrasing and isolating symptoms. As we IBS'ers know this can be a very isolating syndrome and when I see my friends going out everyday having fun with not a care in the world I can't help but feel slightly envious knowing that I myself sometimes have to keep an eye on my symptoms before I go out anywhere. Anyway I was researching the internet for IBS and I found something that I might like to share with my fellow IBS sufferers in case you haven't already seen it. Anyway it was a list of famous people who have or have previously had IBS and some I have actually been a big fan off like Kurt Cobain (Rest in Peace) I thought I would share this with you to hopefully make you feel a little less isolated with your symptoms, It just goes to show, anyone can get IBS regardless of whether you're famous/glamorous or not. (Unfortunately one person on that list I'm definitely not glad to have this syndrome in common with, you'll know who I mean if you see it) Anyway the link is down below hope this makes you feel a bit better knowing that some famous people have dealt with this issue. Anyway stay strong everyone hope your symptoms improve soon! smile.png x

http://www.health.co...44727_2,00.html - Link

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Isolation, Famous

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here