IBS and dietary adherence research - online study - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS and dietary adherence research - online study

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tanya_Osicka

Tanya_Osicka

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I am conducting research through Deakin University Australia, into Functional Bowel Disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, functional bloating, functional constipation, & functional diarrhea) and adherence to restricted diets (such as low FODMAP diet, lactose free, wheat free, fructose free, dairy free, etc).

I am looking for people with such conditions to fill in an on-line survey about their experiences with following a restricted diet. The survey takes around 20 minutes to complete. The link to my study is:

http://fresh-facts.c...d=58144&lang=en

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to participate!

Regards

Tanya Osicka

Contact email: [email protected]

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here