Low FODMAP + other food intolerances/sensitivities - Diet - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Low FODMAP + other food intolerances/sensitivities

low fodmap diet food sensitivities

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Joana

Joana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

Advertisement

Hi there!

I just wanted to share with you my personal experience with the low FODMAP diet, having also food intolerances.

This diet has helped me manage IBS symptoms almost completely but I must say that it is not the same for everybody... There are some trigger foods for me that are low FODMAP. This is because I also have an intolerance to corn, eggs, caseine, just to name a few. Also red meat and some raw veggetables like lettuce seem to trigger symptoms, so I have to add these forbidden foods to an already restrictive diet. It also depends on quantities, and that is why I always check the Monash University smartphone app

Anyone has the same issues?

Joana

___

mygutfeeling.eu

Food Sensitivies Vibrante Recipes

I share my story and recipes here:

mygutfeeling.eu Food Sensitivies Vibrante Recipes

#lowfodmap #glutenfree #dairyfree #eggfree

#IBS-PI

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: low fodmap, diet, food sensitivities

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here