In emergency twice this weekend... - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

In emergency twice this weekend...

Pancreas Cancer Anxiety

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr.Wolf

Mr.Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

Advertisement

Well,

aurguably the worst weekend of my life. I was in the emergency part of my local hospital twice this weekend. Im afraid i have Panceatic Cancer or Pancreatitis or Gallstones. I have Back pain after eating and yellow stools, Sometimes when I lay down my back hurts. Ive had these symptoms on and off for 2 years. I did liver blod tests, pancreas blood tests, gallbladder tests they reevaluated my CT Scan from last year and everything waws clear. I saw two doctors and they had to convincec me that i didnt have Cancer. I am meeting with my GI in October to discuss it further and i have to meet my family doc to get somesort of medication for this stress. Its so bad. I cant eat, i sleep terribly its like i cant get enough. What it came down to? Anxiety. And let me tell you... do i have it bad. For the last 3 days ive suffered to worst anxiety ive ever had in my life. Just crippling, cant think, blinding anxiety. Infact the only time i feel ok is when im sound asleep and even then when i wake up im never fully charged. Not sure what to do.

Mr. Very tired, very stressed Wolf.

#2 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:05 AM

Really sorry about your discomfort and overriding anxiety.  You may benefit from some medication for that.  It's unfortunate that it takes a little while for them to kick in.

Jeff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pancreas, Cancer, Anxiety

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here