Volunteers needed for study on the effect of probiotics on constipation in London - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Volunteers needed for study on the effect of probiotics on constipation in London

constipation probiotics functional constipation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Probiotics

Probiotics

Researcher

• Researchers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Advertisement

Hi all,

I am a PhD student at King's College London and I am currently running a research study investigating the effect of probiotics on constipation.

I am now recruiting participants for this study and I need men and women from 18 to 65yo who open their bowel 1-3 times per week.

I would be very grateful if you could help me and participate in this study. You can find more information on this research and our contact details on the following link:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk...tics/index.aspx

Thank you!!

Eirini

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: constipation, probiotics, functional constipation

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here