My Ubiome Results are for my Gut Sample. - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

My Ubiome Results are for my Gut Sample.

candida body odour leaky gas bacteria

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hadenuff29

hadenuff29

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

Advertisement

If anyone else tested their gut Microbiome through Ubiome I would be keen to hear about your results and maybe see if there is any correlation between our results.

You can check my results below.

http://www.mytummyta...lts-gut-sample/

cheers

mytummytantrum.com

#2 Reideran

Reideran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:51 PM

Yeah i was going to get this done but everytime i check with the one doctor that offers it hes out of town when im in town or I get called to work when i shcedual an appointment (i work/live out of town and i have no car).

I was putting off taking my antiobiotics so i could get the test done but then i heard from the doc that he was taking a weeks vacation so i said to hell with it and went with the antibiotics... oh well.

Hey Hadenough didnt you say you were taking a 6 month course of antibiotics? whatever happened with that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: candida, body odour, leaky gas, bacteria

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here