Nortriptyline experiences? - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Nortriptyline experiences?

medicationibs nortriptyline side-effects drugs TCA advice experiences

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 openwater

openwater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:15 PM

Advertisement

Hi, this is my first post on the site (new member) but I guess I have to start somewhere. So... I've just started a course of Nortriptyline (20mg nocte) as a last ditch attempt by my gastroenterologist to try and manage my horrendous IBS symptoms. I was just wondering if anyone could advise on their experiences with this drug. This is my 4th day on it and am feeling a bit better but the onset over the past 3 days left me really weirdo'd out - and sleeping for 14 hours at a time. Can anyone relate to this?

Any and all comments appreciated smile.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medicationibs, nortriptyline, side-effects, drugs, TCA, advice, experiences

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here